Here I Come To Save The Day!

Ray

Not me Ray. I've never watched it. Enjoy! :)

That's just crazy Dr. T! Not that interested in pre-Superman Clark Kent? :)

Don't have T.V. Sorry.

That's blasphemy in my family, we have 4! :blush:

I am a Smallville fan but won't be able to watch the first episode of Season 6 until Sunday, so may I remind people if you wish to talk about it, remember a SPOILER Warning!!!!!! Thanks! :D

M.

i enjoy it but i got busy for a while so im very behind and have gotten very lost

the one i really like is gilmore girls...so excited for that one

I've watched that show... once, and I did like it pretty well....

...but it reminded me of "someone else" who says "witty" things... like Snow does.

:shudders:

Perish the thought.

In other words, I don't think "I" could stand to take very much more of all that. ;)

... and btw, since I'm still being moderated, I'm going to tell you that that was a JOKE!!!

... okay?

... nothing personal, Snow. I do love you. :)

... but I can tolerate only so much of hearing "witty" things like people say in that show. ;)

Not me Ray. I've never watched it. Enjoy! :)

I think there's a little bit too much "hype"... :yuck:

... and too many young people getting into too much trouble... :yuck:

... but I still think it's the best screenplay of the "Superman" idea that I've ever seen... by far.

... there is one major flaw, though, and that is that I think Superman should NEVER tell a lie.

... they try to justify it with the idea that he's protecting people by doing that, but still... :yuck:

I was able to watch the first episode yesterday...

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

W

A

R

N

I

N

G

Since I should take my own advice, in case there are other's who haven't been able to see it yet...

I enjoyed the Phantom Zone scenes and the interesting phantoms... ;)

I must say I was impressed with Zod's power; I'm thinking he's the first one Clark has ever come across in strength that can over power him. And of course Lionel Luther is always intriguing! Chloe is quite the happy camper now that her buddy 'James' Olson is back and they do seem to like each other - that silly Clark waited too long. He'll be busy anyway with his 'super' duties. Lex, of course, has not been everyone's favorite person but for some reason certain humans can't even imagine killing him no matter what evil takes over his body, except for Lana - what could that tell us about our dear Lana.

I enjoyed the episode, quite exciting indeed! :)

M.