Does this make me an unloving wife?

Do you ever feel like you arent doing some of the things you would like to do? Most people enjoy a bit of 'me' time with no distractions or responsibilities to someone else. You might consider how you can work a bit more of that into your life.

I think its more a call to evaluate a few things. Not life changing or anything like that. Just perhaps neglecting yourself a bit less.

Oh, I look forward to when my husband is away at work every day. It's not because I don't love him, but I like having some time to pursue my own interests without him also making demands on my time. I imagine that's why he goes to his friends' houses to play games, too. I'm more than happy when he comes home, because I've had a chance to miss him.

No, I don't think it makes you an unloving wife. I don't get much done when my husband is home. I tend to sit and watch TV with him, or something similarly unproductive, and all my "me time", or house work, or projects, or whatever it is I have on my to-do list simply doesn't get done.

Not at all.

Feelings are neither right nor wrong. Feelings just are. Its what we do with our feelings that becomes right or wrong.

I've been married 35 years and I'm still not used to the "connected at the hip" routine. LOL

When he's home I wish he was at work and when he's at work I wish he was home. LOL

One thing great about Scouting and having 2 sons. I get Wednesdays all to myself.

One thing great about MMA and having 2 sons. I get MMA days all to myself.

Yeah, my husband loves to spend those things with the 2 boys so I don't have to taxi the kids to those events.

Window shopping would have been another one of those things because my 2 boys do not want to go traipsing around the mall trying on shoes. But, my husband is a more avid shopper than me so he always wants to go with me to window shop for shoes... drat.

My husband thinks golf is silly. I could send him on a big survivalist hike...though he did that a few weeks ago with the intention of being gone for about four days and then wound up being "macho" and forcing it all into two days. Idiot. Guess who had to nurse him back to health?

My husband thinks golf is silly. I could send him on a big survivalist hike...though he did that a few weeks ago with the intention of being gone for about four days and then wound up being "macho" and forcing it all into two days. Idiot. Guess who had to nurse him back to health?

of course you did! :) That's what love is all about. See... you're a good wife

• 1 month later...

Backroads... I'm feeling your pain. I wanted to watch Step Up Revolution today.... kids and hubby guilt-tripped me into Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Well, I actually enjoyed the movie. But man... I really wanted to watch Step Up Revolution. By myself. Without boys snickering about how hilarious it is that mom actually enjoys that boy-girl-romance stuff.... It's all about the dance boys! C'mon!

Sometimes a girl just wants a day alone to clean house, write, or play "Skyrim" for hours until she can no longer distinguish fantasy from reality.

I enjoyed Skyrim, although, Oblivion was visually more stunning.

For me, I can't wait for my husband to get home some days to take baby off my hands! LOL. It gets exhausting constantly supervising a 10 month old baby that's always on-the-go!

Fallout New Vegas is better. :P

Really? I was partial to that game, and didn't think it was as good as the first one but DH finished it. Batman Arkham City was real fun to play, and there's a ton of stuff to unlock.

Really? I was partial to that game, and didn't think it was as good as the first one but DH finished it. Batman Arkham City was real fun to play, and there's a ton of stuff to unlock.

Well, Fallout 1 and 2 were much better, but with the new first person versions New Vegas is better. Of course Obsidian did New Vegas and they have some of the folks who did the originals. New Vegas better captured the feel of the original games but if you've never played the original games but instead prefer Bethseda's Elder Scroll games then I can see why one might prefer the Fallout 3.