Sister's early arrival missionary.

Sharkbait_

Okay, let me get this straight.

Sharkbait has a sister who has a missionary boyfriend who went home after a year. This sister is Backroads. Meanwhile, Backroads got herself married, barefoot, and pregnant and now when the missionary came home she's kissey-facey with the missionary which got Sharkbait upset. Then Sharkbait and Backroads fell over in shock when they found out that the missionary boyfriend is their brother!

:D :D :D

This has got to be sent to the makers of Young and the Restless. This is like, the best soap opera script ever!

Yes, anatess is correct.

However, if pam is not satisfied with that story, I shall present some alternate thoughts:

1. Some weeks ago, I began this thread where I was trying to sort out my feelings on my sister's missionary returning home.

2. Sharkbait, the other day, begins this thread concerning the EXACT SAME MISSIONARY AND SISTER (giving details that combined with other threads clued me onto just who Sharkbait was, which I then confirmed)

3. My family was blessed/cursed with three(3) daughters: Myself(Backroads), Sharkbait, and as-far-as-I'm-aware-unregistered-sister. Based on traditional family relationship definitions, this makes us sisters. Once more, there are 3 of these sisters.

4. Eowyn deduced the relationship and posted a YouTube link to "Sisters" from the classic holiday music White Christmas which then led to a tangent about Christmas songs.

5. Unregistered Sister has been dating Missionary for about 5 years. This is the sister to which this thread refers (as the twisted plot which anatess revealed was not supposed to be revealed for another three episodes).

6. Brother (whom is a brother to Backroads, Sharkbait, and Unregistered Sister) was mentioned in another thread entirely. He is not in fact a missionary (though is estimated to leave for a mission early next year). He confused this thread because of a typo/Freudian slip (take your pick) and should be ignored on this subject.

Parental Unit #1 + Parental Unit #2

|

Brother--Backroads--Sharkbait--Unregistered Sister (+) Missionary

There. I now believe I have made things significantly more confusing. My work is done.

Without getting into specifics or worrying too much about the inter-family relationships. Here is my advice:

Your sister should dump her pseudo missionary boyfriend and move on to a real man who can keep his commitments and covenants.

Just because you give her this excellent advice doesn't mean she will do it. She is in love and people in love are not known for making good decisions.

Without getting into specifics or worrying too much about the inter-family relationships. Here is my advice:

Your sister should dump her pseudo missionary boyfriend and move on to a real man who can keep his commitments and covenants.

Just because you give her this excellent advice doesn't mean she will do it. She is in love and people in love are not known for making good decisions.

You seem to be suggesting that the sister is completely innocent in this when she is in fact participating willingly in the kissy-face. I don't know of many red-blooded young men who can fully abstain from such with their girlfriends. This is not a case of good innocent girl and bad boy missionary. This is more of two young people that can't seem to find the balance between keeping their relationship and preparing a boy to return to the mission field.