Your reason for Unfriending?

Bini

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, can't say in the past, that I used it for noble reasons (swearing at certain bronies, meeting women for pre-marital diddly, finding recipes and claiming them my own, that sort of stuff)

but the doll having the page, I feel I need to stay in character with her, so its a lot less vulgar just jokingly ignorant and spiteful, but everyone knows the jist so it's a lot more positive

I asked this some time ago and many of you agreed that you don't Unfriend someone on Facebook merely for differing opinions, like religion or political standings. So what is the straw that breaks the camel's back? Apparently, frequent use of profanities are at the top of the list of why people are unfriended.

I can't say that I've unfriended someone for using profanities. I tend to use them from time to time, perhaps more than I should. I have unfriended people for frequently posting shock value articles with graphic imagery. I recently got rid of a relative that kept posting graphic anti child abuse images on my feed. I'm well aware that there's sickos out there and I don't need graphic images of exploited and assaulted children to remind me. That's where I draw the line.

I unfriended two women after they bashed me for being LDS. They were really nasty about it. I also unfriended Husbands bad baby brother's three girls. They have such vulgar mouths and brains. Don't need that. Also unfriended a distant friend - she sucks the energy right out of you in person and dang- but she even does it via email, FB, etc. And I unfriended and BLOCKED my little sister. Got so tired of her correcting me. Had to remind the cousins that it is MY facebook page and I have every right in the world to delete her incorrect data and snarky comments.

It's always fun when you get tagged in a picture that someone posts on THEIR page and you have others going off on it in a bad way.

If there's one thing I've learned since (a) growing up a bit and (b) living the WOW, is that you should never -- never -- drink and have a camera around. Too bad a camera phone was all that was needed to catch some of those less desirable moments. I've been tagged in a whole album of "oldies" in not so graceful poses. It sucks.

You can always untag yourself...

Why would I do that? It was part of a private joke that I had going with someone. The other person had no right to post on someone elses board that they weren't even friends with. Even to the point that they were threatening to unfriend me if I didn't remove that picture from my profile.