It's a Boy!

Maureen

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I am going to be flamed for this. I am happy for them, but I do not understand the celebrity obsession, not just here but in general. Could someone explain?

I really don't care what celebrities do. But I will admit to having an interest in royalty and castles and such.

Castles are cool, I admit. But I do not understand the royalty thing, either.

I think a lot of it stems from little girl dreams of princes and princesses.

Posted (edited) · Hidden
Hidden

I do not mean to derail anything. I am just trying to understand this.

He's the one foretold by prophecy, the once and future king who will restore magic to the land.

What's so hard to understand about that?

Edited by Windseeker

I know I am going to be flamed for this. I am happy for them, but I do not understand the celebrity obsession, not just here but in general. Could someone explain?

Gretchen, what are things that interest you? Royalty is something that is interesting to people, including myself. I like English royal history. I watched the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's wedding and I'm interested in this lovely baby news. It's part of history, past and present. And I like babies in general. :)

M.

I'm really happy for them. :) I was hoping it would be a girl, with the rule change and all, but seeing as I have two sons of my own, I know they've got an exciting journey ahead of them. :)

(and seeing as it's a boy, we'll hopefully also be spared from constant fashion critiques of the little princesses' clothes :P )

Gretchen, what are things that interest you? Royalty is something that is interesting to people, including myself. I like English royal history. I watched the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's wedding and I'm interested in this lovely baby news. It's part of history, past and present. And I like babies in general. :)

M.

I'm kinda a nerd, I pay more attention to the science-y news for the most part.

It's not just the royalty thing I am confused about, it's all the hype about famous people in general. We all know Justen Beiber's an idiot, do we REALLY need to hear the latest stupid (often illegal) thing he and other celebrity's are doing?