Chanteemomof6

:birthday:

:clap:

Isaac Christian Cox

6th baby boy!!!!!!

Born on April 9th :bunny: 5 lbs 17 1/2 inches

Preterm baby born at 32 weeks is still in the NICU

Cutest baby! Fuzzy head!!!

C-section for first time on mom. Still recovering.

Baby is getting better everyday. hopefully only a couple more weeks and he will be home.

We will keep this updated. Any questions are fine to ask.

Please we could use all of your prayers. Its been 2 weeks tomorrow and doctors are saying 1 more month. I need you all, I don't know if I can do this for one more month. I try to just think of the today and not any more, but when I am alone at night since nate works nights I lay alone and miss my little baby, especially while I pump my milk out since he isn't with me and I still want to nurse him when he gets home. All prayers and thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.

I just noticed your announcement and I would like to add my Congrads to you and your family. :D

Still in NICU I take it and he will be for another month. :( My daughter in laws sister did something similar and now her little boy is big, healthy and strong. :)

Hang in there I know when he are waiting for something it seems like forever. How far away is he from you? How often do you get to see him?

I will pray for you and your family.

CHantee and Nate, congrats, congrats, congrats!!! I have wondered where the two of you were hiding! My prayers will be given for the newest addition and prayers will be sent out that you will receive much strength, Chantee during this difficult time with Nate's work schedule.

God bless you all!

Please we could use all of your prayers. Its been 2 weeks tomorrow and doctors are saying 1 more month. I need you all, I don't know if I can do this for one more month. I try to just think of the today and not any more, but when I am alone at night since nate works nights I lay alone and miss my little baby, especially while I pump my milk out since he isn't with me and I still want to nurse him when he gets home. All prayers and thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.

First of all, Congratulations Nate and Chantee!

I can understand how hard it is to have your new baby still in the hospital, looking after your family at home and scheduling time for both. But since your little fella was 8 weeks early, the hospital is the best place for him. It probably doesn't help, but if he would have stayed put, you wouldn't have seen him for another 6 weeks. So hopefully that might help when having to wait another 4. :dontknow: I hope and pray your little Isaac will do magnificently these next 4 weeks and before you know it, this waiting time we'll seem so far in the past. :)

M.

Congrats to you guys! I know you're having a difficult time not being able to bring him home. My little one had to stay 6 extra days when he was born and it was killing me. And I was even able to stay with him bc I didn't have other kids. I know you just SO want to get him home and start getting into your routine.

But I'm sure it's best, and what Maureen said makes a lot of sense.

You have my prayers!