Acez

Guest Yediyd

Well Done Acez!!! I'm hoping Jason doesn't post many more things, so that I might get his spot in the top five!! Don't think I will tho, cos Yed is likely to pinch it first :)

I'm right on yer butt, Pushka!!!! :P

Guest Yediyd

Just over two months of being here and already 2,057 posts. It also says you post about 27 posts per day (which seems too low) cause that would only be 1620 in two months. You'll be at #1 in a short time.

But it is not a badge of pride...it is proof of my boring life!!! :(

If my profs wouldn't collude to all assign papers at the same time I would have more time to post. Recently I've been off and on, it happens when you have three 10 page papers all due at the same time.

Also I'm going to start a lobbying effort for standardizing the formats of academic papers. Have one paper due in MLA, one in APA, and one in CMS...This madness has to stop.

:disclaimer::disclaimer::disclaimer:

Have one paper due in MLA, one in APA, and one in CMS...This madness has to stop.

What the blazes is MLA, APA, or CMS!!?? :dontknow:

I mean... Obviously the madness needs to come to an end! DUH!! :blush:

But the maddness just doesn't stop there. What about Turabian adn AP? Personally, I vote MLA, but then I'm an English Major so I've practically got the stupid thing memorized.

Aaron the Ogre