Adversary at work in SE Asia....

Str8Shooter

Blood and horror again.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-33963280

Elder Holland addressed over 2,000 Thai members in Bangkok just yesterday.  That, coupled with the announcement of a new temple and a creation of another stake a year ago; I am pretty sure the adversary is not happy and he's going to try extra hard to slow the work down.

Church growth has increased tremendously in southeast Asia.  Cambodia has two stakes!

I love Thailand and its people. I have been to the site with the bomb was detonated. Knowing the peace of those people was shattered is a devastating thought. They are just people going about their lives; not politician or soldiers. Just people going about their business.

It is my understanding that in ancient times Japheth (son of Noah) settled in the East (Asia) and that is the first time in scripture that the term “Gentiles” was used.  It seems to me that Asians are the initial meaning of the term gentile and that the last days will be known as “the day of the gentiles”.