ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

<div class='quotemain'>

A Christmas Story

hey pammie....we agree.....I would rather watch paint dry than to watch this movie.....LOL!!!!

Pam, Pale,

I'm hurt, I'm deeply WOUNDED! A Christmas Story is one of the best movies of all time! We watch it 2-3 times each Christmas season, and we quote the lines all the rest of the year, particularly my daughters and me. I didn't know anyone that hated it... :(

If you want to watch bad, and I mean BAD movies, you have to watch Mystery Science Theater 3000. It no longer plays on Sci-Fi or Comedy Central, but it was one of the best off beat humor shows ever done. The movies were almost painful to watch, they were so bad, but with these 3 guys injecting comments every 5 seconds it was hilarious. My kids and I do that now all the time, even when we watch a good movie.

Check out the official website for the worst movies ever. EVER. One Canadian one comes to mind: The Final Sacrifice. So bad it would make you cry...

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

A Christmas Story

hey pammie....we agree.....I would rather watch paint dry than to watch this movie.....LOL!!!!

Pam, Pale,

I'm hurt, I'm deeply WOUNDED! A Christmas Story is one of the best movies of all time! We watch it 2-3 times each Christmas season, and we quote the lines all the rest of the year, particularly my daughters and me. I didn't know anyone that hated it... :(

If you want to watch bad, and I mean BAD movies, you have to watch Mystery Science Theater 3000. It no longer plays on Sci-Fi or Comedy Central, but it was one of the best off beat humor shows ever done. The movies were almost painful to watch, they were so bad, but with these 3 guys injecting comments every 5 seconds it was hilarious. My kids and I do that now all the time, even when we watch a good movie.

Check out the official website for the worst movies ever. EVER. One Canadian one comes to mind: The Final Sacrifice. So bad it would make you cry...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......I love the Home Alone Christmas movies.......

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

A Christmas Story

Pam, Pale,

haha Six. Well the subject is best bad movies. We still watch A Christmas Story every Christmas. It's a movie that is so bad it can be good. My favorite part is the kid in the snow suit.

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

A Christmas Story

Pam, Pale,

haha Six. Well the subject is best bad movies. We still watch A Christmas Story every Christmas. It's a movie that is so bad it can be good. My favorite part is the kid in the snow suit.

I am sorry....I don't watch it.....would rather watch paint dry

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

A Christmas Story

Pam, Pale,

You have to forgive Pale. Being from Missouri something like watching paint dry would be appropriate. He has to be "shown" things.

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

A Christmas Story

Pam, Pale,

You have to forgive Pale. Being from Missouri something like watching paint dry would be appropriate. He has to be "shown" things.

I think we should make Pale stick his tongue to a frozen metal pole while the rest of us watch it next Christmas.

Elphaba

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

A Christmas Story

Pam, Pale,

I think we should make Pale stick his tongue to a frozen metal pole while the rest of us watch it next Christmas.

Elphaba

there won't be any winter due to global warming............ :P:P:P:P

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

A Christmas Story

Pam, Pale,

Elphaba

there won't be any winter due to global warming............ :P:P:P:PThere are ways, there are ways. I'm thinking of a walk-in cooler. . . just brainstorming here. . . it's so big it has a pole in the middle to hold it up . . . hmmmm . . . there are ways . . . . :P

Elphie

just have an aussie style christmas in the middle of summer with a BBQ and a day at the beach

BTW i love Mystery Science theatre 3000, but cannot find it in Australia. Maye i can order a copy of the dvd (is there one?) off ebay?

I got my copy from Wal-Mart for a quarter. It is a DVD and one of my favorite DVDs. I watch it with all the other cruddy Chr-stmas movies I own like Chr-stmas Story, Chr-stmas Vacation, Scrooged, and Stuck in Paradise.

A new member of this list: all the Star Treks.

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

A Christmas Story

Pam, Pale,

Elphaba

Now THAT would be something worth watching. :P

I love the Princess Bride! Its in my top 5.

The WORST:

XXX State of the Union

Rob Roy

No Escape

Street Fighter

The Glimmer Man

Event Horizon

Sphere

Batman and Robin

Bratz

The Tony Blair witch project

Pledge This!