Thanks.. I'm mega excited,  I have to have an interview Tuesday and pick some hymns.  One of my friends is doing a talk,  the guy who introduced me to the Church is baptising me and someone has loaned me a temple dress which Is alot better then the alternative. 

Can anyone recommend any hymns? So far I have thought of:

I know that my redeemer lives 

I need thee Every hour

Praise to the man

8 hours ago, An Investigator said:

Can anyone recommend any hymns?

In my experience, asking this question among Mormons may well result in at least a really long list of favorite hymns, and possibly the online equivalent of a street fight... :)

So just ignore all those other people and go with #85, How Firm a Foundation (all 7 verses).  If you have to go with the Children's Songbook, #62, Beautiful Savior is a good choice.  (These may not technically have anything directly-related to baptism, but who cares? They're the best.) :P

The Temple is a most glorious experience.  I can only, as the others, encourage you to go as soon, and then as often as you can.

dc

I forgot a hymn.  My favorite, which I love to hear, especially with the video that is available online, is Come Come Ye Saints.

It's based on the struggle on the trek to Utah, which brings in my favorite aspect, the history.  The history to me is a big part of it. 

Edited by David13