11 minutes ago, HunterB03 said:

Just found out my best friend who is an active LDS woman in her late 20s not endowed, no temple rec, holds callings, is sleeping with a married and sealed man. I know he can face excommunication but can she if she is single and un endowed?

Of course she can...  A lot is going to depend on her actions and attitude toward the process

Yes, absolutely, she can. By engaging in extramarital sexual activity, she is in clear violation of her covenants -- and with a married man. This is extremely serious. The man will almost certainly be held to a much higher standard, but it is entirely possible (perhaps not that likely) that your friend will be subject to excommunication as well.

If she is unrepentant, her odds of being excommunicated are much greater. If she is repentant and striving to put such actions behind her and live up to her covenants, I would be surprised if she were excommunicated.

If I were her (or him), I would be more worried about winding up in the telestial kingdom than getting excommunicated.  Adultery is that serious, and unless they repent, they are going to miss their eternal goals.

10 hours ago, Vort said:

Yes, absolutely, she can. By engaging in extramarital sexual activity, she is in clear violation of her covenants -- and with a married man. This is extremely serious. The man will almost certainly be held to a much higher standard, but it is entirely possible (perhaps not that likely) that your friend will be subject to excommunication as well.

If she is unrepentant, her odds of being excommunicated are much greater. If she is repentant and striving to put such actions behind her and live up to her covenants, I would be surprised if she were excommunicated.

She has NOT been to the temple therefore only has made baptismal covenants. Also not married, only he is. 

1 minute ago, HunterB03 said:

She has NOT been to the temple therefore only has made baptismal covenants. Also not married, only he is. 

Baptismal covenant is a covenant that includes living the Law of Chasity... Just ask any missionary what they teach..

And while she is not married she knowingly and willful had a relationship with a married man...  She knows that is totally and completely wrong and potentially a marriage destroyer it is totally a big deal

4 minutes ago, estradling75 said:

Baptismal covenant is a covenant that includes living the Law of Chasity... Just ask any missionary what they teach..

And while she is not married she knowingly and willful had a relationship with a married man...  She knows that is totally and completely wrong and potentially a marriage destroyer it is totally a big deal

So she can still potentially face excommunication.