New Primary session of General Conference :)

pam

SALT LAKE CITY – A spokesman from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announced today the addition of a new session of General Conference specific to Primary-aged children.

Immediately after the announcement the Church released details about the upcoming session, which included the anticipated schedule for the two-hour meeting. What follows is an excerpt from that release:

https://thesundaypews.com/2017/03/30/church-announces-new-primary-session-of-general-conference/

From the article:

"As such, the session will take place on Saturday, April 1st at a time when most younger children are awake anyways – 5:30 to 7:30 AM. Children that plan on attending the live session should be dropped off by their parents outside the Conference Center at least 30 minutes before the session begins."

Now that is true comedy. :)

1 hour ago, person0 said:

From the article:

Now that is true comedy. :)

Just a note:  One calling I found personally interesting and more spiritual that others (High Priest Group leader for example) was the call as the ward nursery leader.  I found it interesting how many parents drop off their children and would not attend any meeting themselves.

The Traveler

1 hour ago, Traveler said:

Just a note:  One calling I found personally interesting and more spiritual that others (High Priest Group leader for example) was the call as the ward nursery leader.  I found it interesting how many parents drop off their children and would not attend any meeting themselves.

The Traveler

Free babysitting for a couple of hours?  Did they leave the building?  If so, what if there was an emergency with their child?