What do we know about Heavenly Mother?

Others have given you the sum total of what we have officially.

Everything else is speculation.

If you want some ideas on the subject to ponder personally I find this video full of interesting ideas on the subject while being firmly supporting of Faith... (It does not make it any less speculative though)

Anyone who worships Ashtoreth has simply missed the point of the apostasy lessons in the Old Testament.  Ashtoreth was Baal's wife.  To worship Ashtoreth as our Heavenly Mother is saying that Jehovah is Baal.  Yes, I'm aware of the usage of Baal in the good sense, but that doesn't apply to this context.

Not only that, but the Jehovah of the Old Testament was Jesus.  The ante-mortal Jesus was not married.  So, what twisted convoluted conjugation is that to say our Heavenly Mother was Jesus' wife?

Edited by Guest

We are commanded to be one with our spouse, which in the eternal sense, we assume can be accomplished in nearly every single way except for literally becoming a single entity.  If we accept this as true, we can then assume that If we come to know our Heavenly Father then we also, by extension, would know our Heavenly Mother.  The scriptures teach that if we come to know Christ, we will come to know the Father.  So we already have all the information we need, let us focus on knowing Christ and the Father.  I think that alone should sufficiently establish why it is unnecessary to reveal anything aside from the fact that She exists.