When the traffic light is stuck on red...

Backroads

2 hours ago, Bini said:

I use common sense, which, doesn't always go hand-in-hand with the law. I've been met with a stuck red light a few times in my life and after waiting patiently for x amount of time, I eventually make the decision to go through it, once it is clearly safe and no cars are headed through.

This is kind of an interesting thing to read x) "I eventually made the decision" makes the situation sound like some intense moral anomaly xD Im sure we are all the same way :)

Edited by Fether

2 hours ago, Fether said:

This is kind of an interesting thing to read x) "I eventually made the decision" makes the situation sound like some intense moral anomaly xD Im sure we are all the same way :)

So you're saying the answer is "talk to your bishop"?

On 8/28/2017 at 6:14 PM, Fether said:

It has nothing to do with being right or wrong. The 'eventually made the decision' is referring to the fact that I'm cautious not to head into an accident.