Kavanaugh hearings... and so it begins. And it's already off the rails.

anatess2

These people, on both sides, already know what they are going to do. And in case you were wondering what that is, they intend to do as much politikin' as they can while the cameras are rolling. (Yawn.) 

I want my my tax dollars refunded that were spent on this circus. 

Kavanaugh is going to be the next Supreme Court justice and there is pretty much nothing the democrats can do about it. 

Edited by Colirio

Guest MormonGator

12 hours ago, Colirio said:

Kavanaugh is going to be the next Supreme Court justice and there is pretty much nothing the democrats can do about it. 

It's hardly a done deal. Remember Robert Bork? Doug Ginsburg? There are still several moderate republicans that could swing to the democrats side on this. That said-I agree, I think he'll be confirmed well. 

Sigh... another foolish weaponaization...

The Democrats are so focused on the NOW that they do not see that they are going to regret making this behavior acceptable...  They will not see this until the Republicans turn it on them when Democrats eventually gain congress and want to advance their agenda.

I have been praying for Kavanaugh's appointment to the Supreme Court.  It will be good to have Justices on the court that actually believe in the Bill of Rights and United States Constitution.

Edited by Still_Small_Voice

5 hours ago, MormonGator said:

It's hardly a done deal. Remember Robert Bork? Doug Ginsburg? There are still several moderate republicans that could swing to the democrats side on this. That said-I agree, I think he'll be confirmed well. 

As stated, there is pretty much nothing that DEMOCRATS can do to stop it.

Republicans that move to the other side of the aisle in this case would be foolish if they hope to retain their seats in the next election. 

The political divide has become so wide (and obvious!) that those who try to stay in the middle tend to be cast aside by both parties. 

Like you, brother, I am on the side of Christ. And that is the ONLY place I want to be!