Announcing: You Tube Thread!

Elphaba

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<div class='quotemain'>

I think this is the definitive version of a wonderful song.

Moksha!

I love KD, and I loved that song, so much so I just ordered it. Thank you so much for posting it!

Now, to break the mood:

Don't bring your cell phone to church!

Elphie

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........thats great.....when we first got our family on a cell phone plan I told my youngest daughter that I did not want to hear her cell phone go off in church.....about 3 weeks later....my cell phone went off in church.....she let me have it....

<div class='quotemain'>

I think this is the definitive version of a wonderful song.

Moksha!

I love KD, and I loved that song, so much so I just ordered it. Thank you so much for posting it!

Now, to break the mood:

Don't bring your cell phone to church!

Elphie

Was that for real? Or put on?

My sister just sent this to me in an e-mail. You have to watch the entire thing to get the whole picture. I was in tears.

Will you be my Hero?

This may not work. I just tried to watch it again and it says "This video is no longer available"

Darn it was amazing.

I accidentally hijacked the Paul Potts thread with the post below..as nobody commented on Rhyddian, I thought I'd pop it in the Youtube forum instead...

Another British (Welsh actually) unusual star in the making...

Rhydian from the current series of X Factor...he was given a 'bad boy' image in the audition shows, however he seems to be a cutie really...his operatic vocals have stunned audiences and judges of the show...not the same as Paul Potts, he hasn't made me cry, but still worth listening to.

Andrew Lloyd Webber offered to alter the arrangement of Phantom of the Opera so that it was for a solo artist instead of a duo, in preparation for Rydian's second week in the competition..

Phontom of the Opera

His 3rd week on the show proved that he was a British Liberace!! This performance would go down well in any gay club on the meditteranean I think, lol..

Get This Party Started

He reminds me of the straight, serious guy at work who suddenly breaks into song and dance in the middle of the office Xmas party!!

Thoughts anyone?

He's got a great voice but....I still like Paul Potts better. He didn't need the fancy costumes, the makeup, etc. He was just the simple down to earth guy and that's what (other than his fantastic voice) drew me to him.

I get you Pam, and I agree about the costumes etc. I don't class Rhydian in the same class as Paul Potts, however he has had to wear the costumes and whatnot because of the kind of show that X Factor is..he has 5 years classical singing training behind him, and he's just taken everybody by storm in the competition because the producers set him up as a 'bad guy', arrogant and all the rest, and he's proved to be an ordinary guy who's getting along fine with the other competitors and had Sharon Osborne speechless after one of his performances, and Simon Cowell said he could be worldclass!

I just felt he deserved a mention on here...but I wouldn't ask for him to compete against Paul Potts. :)

I just watched a TV show tribute to one of my old favourite DJs/Tv Presenter/Comedians...

Kenny Everett

Who's show began almost 30 years ago when I was just sweet 14...

Here's a clip of Kenny and his guests that week, Thin Lizzy, when they were both at the top of their particular trees...Classic TV moments...check out the other Kenny clips for a full taste of what he had to offer.

R.I.P. Kenny Everett

R.I.P. Phil Lynott

The Kenny Everett Video Show - Hello Camera 4 and Thin Lizzy 1979