New Pet (for the kids)

Dr T

I came home with a Chocolate Lab for the kids today. What, AM I GOING CRAZY?!?!

Actually I'm kind of curious as to why you are asking US if you are going crazy. You ARE the psychologist.

:P

You're right John :) Dogs are a lot like kids (I'm tired by the way) :(

===

Pammy,

You are funny (and right)

===

Sioux,

That's great to hear. We used to have a Golden Retriever, which we loved, and I was going to get another one but I just couldn't pass us this cute little face and amazing color. We'll see how it goes...

Hahahaha. First of all, I didn't bring home the cat. I will admit to the (darn) dog however. Although she is super cute, she is keeping me up all night, and that is driving me crazy(er). We'll see how long I last.

are you having feelings of envy because you secretly wanted to bring a cat home? were you denied a pet as a child? or did your family have a cat, and love it more, and that made you jealous, so now you hate cats?

:lol::o:lol:

My wife wanted a cat, or so she told me. She told me that it was either a cat or a baby :o. I told her I would think about it. So, I thought I would throw her a curve ball and agreed to have a baby. Little did I know that was her plan all along. :lol:. Women can be as bad as cats, but twice as manipulative.

Now I'm trying to talk her into a dog!!!

Are you experimenting with new chocholates??

We have an abysinian cat... redorangebrown.... I do not know what colour you would call him. He drives me crazy! Every night he wants out 2 times and I wake up easy as he scrapes the doors...well ofcoursehe wants in 2 timestoo... so I wake up 4 times or 2 every night to open the dor to his majesty.... Well he can open teh doors himselftoo, but if I left the doors open all night... he forget to close themand I think either I would wake up with visitorsin my bed or in an empty flat on the floor.:o

A very good frend of mine had a lab he was the swetest dog ever!

Hahahaha. First of all, I didn't bring home the cat. I will admit to the (darn) dog however. Although she is super cute, she is keeping me up all night, and that is driving me crazy(er). We'll see how long I last.

I feel your pain Dr.T. We used to have Char-Pei (wrinkle dog) who would sleep all night, but would snore horribly. Lucky for me he slept right beside me :mad:

Get a good nights sleep.

Right next to you? I don't know, something has to change with this little critter. I didn't sleep before this pooch came to live with us, now I sleep even less. (where are the mad faces on the "quick reply"?)

Yep. My ex said she wanted to keep the snoring on one side of the bed only. There, apparently, were night when she couldn't get any sleep due to the snoring from me and the dog :lol:

I know I should feel bad, but I don't.

hee hee!!! Keep the snoring to one side of the bed..that's awesomeness!! My dog snores like no other as well! But it just cracks us all up! We especially love it when he starts chasing something in his little doggie dreams...i wonder if it's a cat or a car? or one of us?! :eek: All in all, he's just a great addition to the family! yay Hunter!