Well well

adie_vale

Nah, those of us who aren't married are old farts (ages 18-30) so we tend to hang out in the other forum.

Since this site also has a young singles forum, this must be the place for oldsters. BTW, Steuss just turned 28.

This could be a good forum for those divorced, widowed or never married to find commonalities. :)

Nah, those of us who aren't married are old farts (ages 18-30) so we tend to hang out in the other forum.

So if I"m older than that 18-30 what does that make me? Okay maybe I don't want to know the answer to that. hahaha

Guest GhostRider

So if I"m older than that 18-30 what does that make me? Okay maybe I don't want to know the answer to that. hahaha

um....i will behave there pammy! as i fall in that catagory also..just use this. dirt was semi new. no noah was NOT my woodshop teacher. and be glad ben hasnt seen this.

wait...why am i posting here.....I'm engaged! lol

Guest Username-Removed

Exactly! I guess that puts me in the 30+ group. :o

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...