Just found this site

Lighterknot

Hello everybody, I just found this site as well as my way back to the church. I was inactive for a little over 8 years and it took deploying to Iraq for me to go back to church and to start living the principles of the gospel again. I am still in Iraq, and will be here for another month before heading back to Alabama.

Looking forward to participating in some entertaining discussions...

Chad

Hello and welcome! Thank you for your dedicated service in Iraq. We think of you guys over there all the time and wish so very much for peace and prosperity for those Iraqi people.

Happy to hear about your return to the faith. Hope to hear more about what has made the difference for you. See you around the boards.

Guest tomk

Thanks for the welcome everyone, I wouldn't even know where to begin sharing my road back to the church or the place to post something like that. One thing for sure, it would be a very long post!

Chad

Maybe not in here, no, but I think your profile has an "about me" and a "testimony" section.

Welcome to the site, again.

Tom

chad i am very happy tosee you on the site i logged in this am prior to church i am tgeaching the high priest class and talking in sac. on tithing glad youtold me about this site i watched the video on testimonies and it brought the spirit i send you my love and blessings gp

• 2 weeks later...

Lighterknot hi, yip this sight is awesome, hay i got an American flag that was in action in Iraq, its on my wall got it from a former NS. he left the NS's to go on mission what an awesome guy, he said it was hard living the gospel wile he was deployed but doing a mission really strengthened him alot, he is going back as soon as his mission is over. Keep up the good work there and STAY SAFE, what do you do there? yes live the gosple and you will always be looked after and you got 1 up on everybody you got the Holy Ghost to guide you. pray always!!

ttfn

brett