Hello!

bubbleboy_619

Hello everyone! :-)

My name is Corey. I am 17 years old and I plan on getting baptized on August 16!:D

I feel so blessed and fortunate to discover this website to meet new friends with the same desires to become better and to help others.

I first got acquainted with the LDS church when two missionaries came to my house on one random day a few months ago. I was so excited when I got a free Book of Mormon on the second visit! (I can't wait to get the Doctrine and Covenants!) I got to reading about the Lord's gospel! At the time, I was a secular person who was open minded to all types of religions. I just love to learn. From personal experience and internal feeling, I find that the LDS church is true.

I am glad to say that I am going to be a convert because I love the Mormon Christian religion and I love the church! :-) Everyone just made me feel so welcome. It's great to know that you can meet so many people and not even remember their names! It is such a warm feeling knowing that so many people are delighted to meet me!

It is great to introduce myself on these forums and to meet others by spreading the joys of love, peace, charity, humbleness, and all that is good!

Great day and great fortunes to all! God bless!:)

xoxo,

bubbleboy_619

Edited by bubbleboy_619

Thanks to all for the warm welcome!:)

...and yes, I definitely feel at home! I just got done talking to four missionaries. I passed my baptismal interview! I can't wait to confirm the gift of the Holy Ghost! It is like I have already received it! Such a warm feeling.

I definitely love these forums alright!:D

-Corey