Beware of the hanging chad

Winnie G

Oh how I love to vote in Canada.

From a election call to vote is under two months.

No hanging chads just a pencil and a simple X by the name you chose and I am out the door of my community center!

So simple a monkey sucking on a flyswatter would know how to do it.

I watch what my family go though and I really feel for them.

I like to see for them some of that Bail out money go to better voting equipment.

Edited by john doe
spelling correction to avoid confusion and appropriateness

Guest The_Doctor

I hope there are no power outages on election day.....wow.....courts beware.....

Hopefully each system has a back up power source or some kind of memory (like game cartridges :D).

Here in Salt Lake County, Utah, we have gone to electronic balloting. This is a challenge for some seniors because of this new fangled equipment. I imagine some young voters are lost too because there are no controller pads.

hahahahaha that was funny.

if they are the kind you have to shade in the circle....then you better not color outside the lines......thats worse than hanging chad....:o:o:o

Yeah, and you better fill in the ENTIRE oval (we have ovals). What I hate is the pens they have you use. The ink always glops up.

Husband and I registered for vote in early ballot. YEAH, now we don't have to go to the seedy, stinky, insect (as in fleas) ridden polling place. The first time I had to go see a Dr a week later to get meds for the hundreds of flea bites I had on my feet and ankles.Eeeeeeeewwwwwww. Nasty!

From then on I put two cat flea collars on my ankles before I went into the building.

Okay...I totally laughed out loud at these comments:

So simple a monkey sucking on a flyswatter would know how to do it.

I imagine some young voters are lost too because there are no controller pads.

I want to be a hanging chad for Halloween. They're scary.

From then on I put two cat flea collars on my ankles before I went into the building.

:roflmbo::roflmbo::roflmbo: