Board Games

Over43

Monopoly is my fav. i think i have 4 different ones. original,millenium,corvette,and Franklin Mint edition that i have had since about 1995 ($500 and has gold hotels) Franklin Mint Monopoly Collector Edition

i would love to have the table and chairs that complete it. Franklin Mint Monopoly Board Table Chairs Gold Plated - eBay (item 320309626919 end time Oct-17-08 17:33:49 PDT)

i used to hate monopoly. in fact, i had a minor break down and ran out of the room screaming and crying when i was about 14 because my family was taking too long to play. i had a bit of a patience issue. i didn't play again until 3 months ago with friends (it took a lot of coaxing to get me to play) so...i didn't play it for 13 years. and now i love it. at least playing with them i do. last weekend we had an incredible game that ended in deadlock at 2:30 in the morning.

i also enjoy phase 10 twisted. which is somewhat of a mix between a card game and a board game.

any trivia game

headbanz

balderdash

I used to play Acey Deucey ALL the time years ago. Now I can't remember how to play it and would love to take it up again.

Pammy!! I love Acey Deucey!! I played it with my grandma and grandpa all the time!! They taught me how to play backgammon when I was really really little. lol! man..I should teach my kids.

We like to play Worst Case Scenario, any trivia game, Cranium, Scattegories (except we get in fist fights over this one so it's played not so often), ummm... I LOVE Huggermugger - the best word game EVER, and we play cards. a lot.

Edited by siouxz72