Mode of Transportation

Palerider

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nissan Altima..Everyone in my family is required to own one Nissan. Well at least it seems that way. Seems we have this really awesome Nissan Master Tech in the family.

Edited by pam

We have done this in the past.....so here goes again....what type of vehicle do you drive or if you don't drive...what is your mode of transportation?????

I drive an old lady's car: a 2004 silver Alero.

And right now both of the front seats are covered in powder makeup, because I am stupid.

Elphie

2008 Dodge Caliber.

I killed my 2005 Chevy Aveo :disgust: back in June - - - because I was stupid.

When Husband asked me what car I wanted - I said, Oh, something that is built like a tank, is economical on gas and an automatic. Let's take a look at Dodge's.

He went to the dealership and looked at the Dodges and picked out the Caliber, brought it to where I work and I looked it over. I told him that if it was comfortable for him to drive, I was okay with it.

I love it. We don't have all the bells and whistles, thus there is just that much more that won't go wrong with it. We do have tinted windows - Yeah! - which is a must in AZ.

umm.. lemme see... I drive a 2002 Ford Expedition that seems to change color and parking spots when in the parking garage at DFW's terminal E9 :) Oh! and it has decided to start a most interesting collection that it keeps in the back cargo area... A couple of pillows, two blankets, several pairs of shoes (including blue fuzzy slippers), an empty box and, of course, drum sticks *size 5A*! yeah baby! I love my truck!

umm.. lemme see... I drive a 2002 Ford Expedition that seems to change color and parking spots when in the parking garage at DFW's terminal E9 :) Oh! and it has decided to start a most interesting collection that it keeps in the back cargo area... A couple of pillows, two blankets, several pairs of shoes (including blue fuzzy slippers), an empty box and, of course, drum sticks *size 5A*! yeah baby! I love my truck!

does that truck rock out with tunes?????:D

does that truck rock out with tunes?????:D

oh yes! As a matter of fact when I changed my schedule at work my daughters friends said that they missed me bumpin' by the bus stop. They couldn't believe that littlemisschatterbox's mom listened to such ghetto music. ;) And when people ride with me the first time they usually say something about how loud I keep the tunes..it doesn't promote "talking" at all. Shouting maybe, no talking :lol:

oh yes! As a matter of fact when I changed my schedule at work my daughters friends said that they missed me bumpin' by the bus stop. They couldn't believe that littlemisschatterbox's mom listened to such ghetto music. ;) And when people ride with me the first time they usually say something about how loud I keep the tunes..it doesn't promote "talking" at all. Shouting maybe, no talking :lol:

probally the same look I got from my kids friends when they discovered I had a Nelly CD....thats right...rappin baby...:D