Convert a famous person???

Lost_one

If you could have 1 famous person convert to the church, who would it be and why?

For me it would be Patrick Stewart. He just has such an air about him, he would be a great asset to the church and its growth.

So come on guys, who would you pick and why?

The famous person doesnt have to be alive, so feel free to choose anyone.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you could have 1 famous person convert to the church, who would it be and why?

For me it would be Patrick Stewart. He just has such an air about him, he would be a great asset to the church and its growth.

So come on guys, who would you pick and why?

The famous person doesnt have to be alive, so feel free to choose anyone.

Definately Barack Obama; He could really use the {true} gospel in his families life and he is the sort of person whom would be an excellant member and help build the church with his obvious stature in the world; I beleives its very obvious that he has been missled by religon as has Bush and all the other presidents.:)

Um... as far as I'm aware .. churches (scripturally) are not to seek after popularity.

And, why would you want to have lots of growth from lots of 16-year old fangirls joining because of their celebrity darling?

Oh my heck. This thread is meant in humor.

Another person would be Kevin Cronin from REO Speedwagon. If you have ever been to one of their concerts you would know what I mean...he talks to the audience as if he's preaching. He'd be perfect!

oh my heck. This thread is meant in humor.

there is nothing humorous about lds. Net !!!!!

As a non lds member of this forum, i would appreciate any and all humor to be saved for the kitchen table and not try and make someone here smile or even giggle every now and then!!!!!!!

Any more attempts at humor and i say " crucify them "

peace,

a very serious catholic :)

Dear Pam and Wingnut,

I see you both CONTINUE to try and brighten up the days of others and find ways to interact in a warm Christian way.:eek:

I wish you would both stop uplifting us all by sharing your wit and hearts while you obviously extend your hands in friendship to all.

It is my humble opinion that we need to STOP ALL THE SHARING OF SMILES AND BEGIN TO DO THE REAL WORK OF THIS SITE. ( CONDEMNING EACHOTHERS FAITH, JUDGING EACHOTHER, AND FURTHER DIVIDING THE CHILDREN OF GOD!!!)

I hope you both will consider my suggestions.

Peace and I look forward to much more serious chat!!!

The Ceeeeeebooooo