The other side of the tracks

Wysinger

Hi Wysinger; welcome to the site.

I am excited that my wife and I have realized that having a spiritual connection is so important, it's just ironic that I find myself living back in the same ward as my Father was once a Bishop. Seems uncomfortable to just jump right in. What will others think?? My wife is quick to remind me that we are not going for them but rather for ourselves.

I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the only church that has the whole truth and am looking forward to the blessings that I am sure we are going to enjoy for years to come.

What a journey you have had. Thanks for sharing it. And what a wise wife you have.

I look forward to hearing updates on how things go for you.

Today was our first official visit to our local church. My family was well received and the folks were really great. They met my son and the primary teacher immediately got on the phone and called her daughter to come in and sign with him. My wife and I attended the Mormon Doctrine class and then stayed for Relief Society & Priesthood class's. It was a great experience and we're all excited to go back.

Our home teacher is coming over Tuesday evening. We are looking forward for that visit. Brothers and sisters I hadn't seen in 25 years were coming up. It was like a reunion and I totally enjoyed it. Why did I wait so long?....

Thank again for all the warm replies. I look forward to corresponding with many of you as I know I'll be spending a lot more time in here and a lot less time in front of the TV

Today was our first official visit to our local church. My family was well received and the folks were really great. They met my son and the primary teacher immediately got on the phone and called her daughter to come in and sign with him. My wife and I attended the Mormon Doctrine class and then stayed for Relief Society & Priesthood class's. It was a great experience and we're all excited to go back.

Our home teacher is coming over Tuesday evening. We are looking forward for that visit. Brothers and sisters I hadn't seen in 25 years were coming up. It was like a reunion and I totally enjoyed it. Why did I wait so long?....

Thank again for all the warm replies. I look forward to corresponding with many of you as I know I'll be spending a lot more time in here and a lot less time in front of the TV

that is awesome....thank you for sharing this.....:)