Vitally important announcement:

FunkyTown

Wow. Just Wow. How does a person ever determine their own level of awesomeness? Did President Monson send you a personalized Christmas letter with an invitation to join him in private council? Did you find that out in today's Chinese Fortune Cookie from the restaurant in the Mall Food Court? Did you question an answer on Jeopardy that Ken Jennings couldn't question? Or did you forget your medication again today?

Wow. Just Wow. How does a person ever determine their own level of awesomeness? Did President Monson send you a personalized Christmas letter with an invitation to join him in private council? Did you find that out in today's Chinese Fortune Cookie from the restaurant in the Mall Food Court? Did you question an answer on Jeopardy that Ken Jennings couldn't question? Or did you forget your medication again today?

Yes to all four, Rame!

Can I have your autograph FT? I've never known anyone that has been nominated for the Nobel prize in the Field of Awesomeness.

Now that being said. Might I recommend this wonderful talk by Dallin H. Oakes entitled "Our Strengths Can Become our Downfall." It's a talk on humility.

LDS.org - Ensign Article - Our Strengths Can Become Our Downfall

I am awesome.

That is all.

I can't explain why, but rest assured that for at least today, I should be nominated for the Nobel Prize for Excellence in the Field of Awesomeness.

I'm sorry, Funk, but Gore won that one.

If today you should be nominated for your awesomeness, what's on the agenda tomorrow? :P

News Flash! - Funkytown headed to England to receive his Nobel Prize for Awesomeness, only to find out that the real award is given in Sweden....

Sadly, the formerly awesome FT now sits stranded in Liverpool, hoping the Beatles will ask him to join them for their reunion tour.

There's no denying: That... Would... Be... AWESOME! :pimp:

I sadly won't know until I get to England, but something happened. Something that I am very happy about, but don't want to jinx it. But it -is- exciting!

\\

I have to honest I thought that you might be saying this for a reason, until I came across this , I was going to ask if there was a specific reason for all this.

What is it? or wait til it happens then let us all in on it, please.