flirt

celticgirl2000

if I caught my husband flirting with another women, he would be sleeping on the couch for a week, if your wife doesn't like the way you flirt with her, then y ou need to talk.

My husband likes sleeping on the couch, a little too much. I'm the one who suffers.... I need someone to keep my toes warm!

if I caught my husband flirting with another women, he would be sleeping on the couch for a week, if your wife doesn't like the way you flirt with her, then y ou need to talk.

I assure you I was only kidding. Well, only partially. I am a pathological coquet, but my wife knows it, has observed my 'flirting,' and is open with me when I cross a line. For the most part, it's benign teasing and my wife and I often laugh about it later. It usually gets construed as flirting because I'm mormon and talking to another married woman at the time. How scandalous of me!

To answer the question honestly, I flirt with my wife by bickering over the most ridiculous things. Neither of us are taking the subject seriously and are just arguing over it for the sake of taking pot shots at my receding hairline or her inordinate number of socks.

hmmmmm I consider my husband's flirting to most effective when it contains doing the dishes, cleaning the bathroom, picking his clothes up off the floor, finishing my house. . .etc. :eek:

applepansy :D

Hey my hubby actually does this!

Wanna see a picture of him in an apron cooking dinner? :D

hey hey hey....thats called blackmail not flirting.....:D:P:p:D

Now seriously ole buddy ole PALE:lol:

What could I have that I could blackmail him with? He does because he loves being appreciated and he knows how cute he looks doing it... I will post that picture just for a day or so (don't want him to see I did that LOL!!!!) and I am sure you will agree. :D

• 3 months later...

I assure you I was only kidding. Well, only partially. I am a pathological coquet, but my wife knows it, has observed my 'flirting,' and is open with me when I cross a line. For the most part, it's benign teasing and my wife and I often laugh about it later. It usually gets construed as flirting because I'm mormon and talking to another married woman at the time. How scandalous of me!

To answer the question honestly, I flirt with my wife by bickering over the most ridiculous things. Neither of us are taking the subject seriously and are just arguing over it for the sake of taking pot shots at my receding hairline or her inordinate number of socks.

haha that's funny. I love arguing

• 4 months later...

I don't know if it's flirty but we goof around a lot together and we have a good time doing it!

He likes to hassle me in the kitchen when I'm trying to make dinner, usually 'the poke' happens and I'm forced to stop whatever I'm doing.. Then there's a struggle (a playful struggle) before his charm kicks in :Þ