new scriptures

Connie

What do you do with a new set of scriptures?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What do you do with a new set of scriptures?

• Put all markings and notes from old set in them
    • Start over with new markings and notes
    • Other (explain)

So what do you do with a new set of scriptures? Do you put all the markings and notes from your old scriptures in the new set or start over with all new markings and notes? Or do you do something else entirely (explain)?

I'm hoping to get a new set really soon so I feel I can answer this one. But I would keep all my notes just in my old set and mark my new ones with all new notes. That way I still have my old notes in my old set and I'd have all new thoughts and marks in my new ones. Wait..did I just say the same thing twice?! Forgive me, I'm tired. :)

I use my old set for regular continuing study. . . and I have bought a paper back version that I don't mark up to just read. Its amazing what you can learn both ways.

Sheri Dew made this suggestion in one of her talks or books on CD. Somebody else also said its interessting to get a new (paperback) set and with red underline only the words of the Savior.

applepansy

I'm hoping to get a new set really soon so I feel I can answer this one. But I would keep all my notes just in my old set and mark my new ones with all new notes. That way I still have my old notes in my old set and I'd have all new thoughts and marks in my new ones. Wait..did I just say the same thing twice?! Forgive me, I'm tired. :)

Even though I will transfer a few notes over, I feel siouxz????. tee, hee;-) The quote above, is closest to what I do and recommend.

The more times you go through this the more you will appreciate the choice to do this I promise;-)

Bro. Rudick