So ask your questions and stir the pot if you will

But in the end, remember you will always get caught

We have nothing to hid and in fact want to share

So come one all, your welcome right here

We share our message, because we reall care

So, continue if you will to do your job as a Troll

We will forgive and forget

And pray for your miserable soul

I am getting frustrated by the presence of all the trolls on this site. It's so tiresome to read a post, only to have to read antagonistic comments about our religion over and over again....I'm feeling baited by their mock stories, their vicious lies, their traps, all just to get some "air time" and our attention to belittle our beliefs.....

Is there anything that can be done to stop this from happening so frequently?

Or tares among the wheat chaff. ^_^

I can unban myself :)

Well not if Pam banned me but, oh never mind.

The little flower has blossomed and grown. I recruited Pam to be a moderator many, many years ago. Through her hard work and dedication she has far surpassed me in age and experience. I now come to her for advice on what to do as a head moderator.

All Hail Pam, All Hail Pam

Ben Raines

I really dont understand everyone making fun and calling Pam old. After all she is only 21, thats still quite young. :)

Ooooo I like you. You are now my new best friend. :)

Ode to Pam;

Pam is so neat

She is so grand

Able to Moderate

Using only one hand

She is so cool

Even with Trolls

She knows the difference

Between Good and evil souls

She can be nice

She can be kind

She is smart

She has a great mind

But break the forum rules

Or post something sleazy

You'll quickly find out

She sure ain't easy.

Guest QueenAnti

Your responses for such behavior are curious. One mocks with questions, and you ignore, or get defensive? Would Christ's message in the NT had been powerful at all, if it had not been for the pharasies following him around and trolling him? The response, as he would do it, is to stop and think about a good answer to give.

Heck, if you ask me, some of the best most crucial parts of that book were when they tried to tie his words up, and he spoke clearly, and answered them. He didn't turn to his apostles and say, "omgz troll. leave noob or ban! Omgz..." lol. He answered their Question to the best of his ability. His, granted, is like 100X better than yours... but to be Christlike, one should try, no?

Christ was an excellent spiritual debater, and seemed to encourage or even enjoy people challenging his faith directly. One who feels they walk with truth have no reason to be frightful, or paranoid ;)

Edited by QueenAnti

I am getting frustrated by the presence of all the trolls on this site. It's so tiresome to read a post, only to have to read antagonistic comments about our religion over and over again....I'm feeling baited by their mock stories, their vicious lies, their traps, all just to get some "air time" and our attention to belittle our beliefs.....

Is there anything that can be done to stop this from happening so frequently?

Do you think by being sealed in the temple, attending the temple, doing your calling in church, will grant you a space in the Celestial Kingdom? Before you reply think about it....how do we really know our position in the Celestial Kingdom?

Your responses for such behavior are curious. One mocks with questions, and you ignore, or get defensive? Would Christ's message in the NT had been powerful at all, if it had not been for the pharasies following him around and trolling him? The response, as he would do it, is to stop and think about a good answer to give.

Heck, if you ask me, some of the best most crucial parts of that book were when they tried to tie his words up, and he spoke clearly, and answered them. He didn't turn to his apostles and say, "omgz troll. leave noob or ban! Omgz..." lol. He answered their Question to the best of his ability. His, granted, is like 100X better than yours... but to be Christlike, one should try, no?

Christ was an excellent spiritual debater, and seemed to encourage or even enjoy people challenging his faith directly. One who feels they walk with truth have no reason to be frightful, or paranoid ;)

You used the key word -- "mocks." When people come here with hidden agendas or for the sole purpose of riling us up, then yes. Yes we are going to get annoyed. Yes we are going to complain amongst ourselves. Yes we are more cautious and guarded. Yes they will get banned when their purpose is to bring "anti" literature/teachings to this LDS-centric forum.

However, when someone comes to us and asks real questions, and asks them with real purpose and intent (as you seem to have done so far), then we are usually more open and receiving to them. We try to answer the questions in a manner that we feel would be pleasing to the Lord, as you have suggested.