Does no one sleep?

pam

Okay here it is 3:00 a.m. Online I see Carl62, Funkytown(okay I understand him), Islander, poomf, Seanette, sensibility and SMG. Don't you people sleep? hahaha

Okay obviously I can't either..so had to tease all of you.

Okay here it is 3:00 a.m. Online I see Carl62, Funkytown(okay I understand him), Islander, poomf, Seanette, sensibility and SMG. Don't you people sleep? hahaha

Okay obviously I can't either..so had to tease all of you.

I was unaware that there was a 3 A.M.

I've experienced the other one. 3 P.M.

I've seen you on at 3 am before, Pam :P

I try to get back into the graveyard thing the night before going back to work so I'll be tired enough to take a nap in the middle of the day. That seems to work best. I need a real job.

Sleep? What is sleep? Who needs it?? I agree that it is so overated. After 20 years of military life, if I get 4 hours of good sleep a night that is plenty. If I get more than that I feel more tired than I did before I went to bed. Some nights I sleep on my couch. Now if you want to talk naps, I am all for those, especially on Sunday afternoons after Church.

3am? That's nothing, once upon a time my schedule was 10 to 6, AM to PM that is. Didn't even have anything that necessitated that, a summer at 16 just resulted in that schedule all on its own.

Of course now I'm trying to get myself waking up again at 6am, its a slightly rocky road.

Wait, so what's the first best part then? I thought it was naps. ;)

The great thing is if you are a High Priest you can combine both naps and Church at the same time, those men are clever I tells ya. :)

Edited by Dravin
I'm doing horrible on typos today, I blame the laptop keyboard.

You guy's have it all backwards--with this new shift I'm on the last nine months, I have to get up at 3:30 a.m. and be to work at 4:30 a.m.

Years back I worked a swing shift that got off at 1:00 a.m. and I would stay up until 3:00 a.m. or later on average.

I'm also luck to get about 4 hours of sleep--I just can't seem to get to bed at 7:30--8:30 like I should--especially in the summertime.

Maybe when I get up at 3:30 like I do at present, I will have to get on my computer and see who all the night owls are---whoo whoo.

Working for the DoD means we have to keep the war-machines up and going.

Looking on the bright side--I work a 4-10 hour work-week and usually get a 3 day weekend.

I'm on Pacific time. DH works 2-10:30pm, so his day starts at 12n local time. He gets home around 11pm, goes to bed around 4am. I'm home full-time currently, so stay more or less on his pattern so we can actually spend some time together. Think I went to bed about 3:30am last night (my time).

We're basically in our own unique time zone in my household.

You guy's have it all backwards--with this new shift I'm on the last nine months, I have to get up at 3:30 a.m. and be to work at 4:30 a.m.

That's what I"ll be doing tomorrow morning. Up at 3 a.m. to work at 4 a.m. and off at 3 p.m.

I am a self proclaimed insomniac. My wife, is much worse. She started making cookies at 12:30 am just because she felt guilty she would not have a birthday present for her employee at work. I swear her and her mom are of the same genetics, both anxiety/paranoid drive and both late night hawlks. She has done things at up to 2 am, then get up at 5 am and goto work. I cannot sleep when she is playing music on the computer at 11 pm at night.