Any singers out there?

Maxel

Sadly....................I have to say I use to!

Sang althrough jr. high and high school. Took voice lessons in college and was a theatre/dance major and rc'd my associates degree in it.

Loved theatre!!!!! Still do but sadly for some reason I vary rarely sing in public any more :(

That's a sad, sad tale. :(

I'm thinking of being a theatre/vocal major in college- I think that would be so fun, but I'm worried about a lack of job oppurtunities if I take that route. :(

I love to sing. I'm an alto and can sometimes do tenor. I didn't realize I could sing until college (when I joined the church).

I sing subconsciously sometimes. In fact, last week while at the dentist's office, a song came on the radio and I asked my hygeniest the group name. She asked my regular hygenist (who was working on another patient) and she said, "I bet Beefche asked! She's my singer!"

I'm Filipino...

You must be Filipino if:

You have a karaoke/videoke/magic mic next to your big screen TV.

You must be Filipino if:

The first thing you see when you walk in the door is the piano.

So yeah, I LOVE TO SING!

I can sing all the songs to Miss Saigon including the guy parts. Hah!

I was in a production of Music Man once directed by Jack Tygett. He had worked with people such as Shirley Jones. You even catch a glimpse of him as one of the carriage men in the old version of Cinderella with Lesley Ann Warren. It was one of the best experiences I've ever had. It was sooooo much fun.

Sometimes as a moderator I want to start singing:

"Ohhhh we got trouble..right here on ldsnet"

With a capitol T, and that rhymes with C, and that stands for CHAT!

I enjoy singing, but I don't have the best voice. I have a good ear for harmony and regularly sing alto. I enjoy choir, but I'm currently the ward organist and RS pianist, AND sometimes sub for Primary (running back and forth between RS & Primary during 3rd hour) so by the end of the block, it's hard to get motivated for choir - just music-ed out. BUT our choir director is one of my really good friends so I try to go to support her.

I never sing in the shower, but in the car..... That's where I let go of all inhibition.

And I thought that was just your car having mechanical problems.

Er, it was... :(

Nah Pam, you'd never hear it. It's like the "if a tree falls" question.

If Honor sings in the car and nobody is there to hear it... does she really sing?

I'm happy to leave that one unanswered.

You're SOOO going to be the entertainment for the next get together Pammy! I wanna hear you sing!

Ummm..I thought I provided great entertainment at our last Olive Garden get together and I didn't even have to sing. :lol:

I sang with a group in college (late 60’s early 70’s). We did okay and were offered a recording contract – which we turned down. I still sing in a choir – sang in the Washington (Belleview) temple dedication choir. I have some friends and neighbors that are currently involved in the LDS music scene (both contemporary and the MTC) that are much better than I ever was.

The Traveler

Years ago I use to sing in a bar but the Bishop said that was not

such a good job :eek:for me so I gave it up:mellow:

Haven't done much sense.

Love to sing though.

Can't do it very well, I think - any more - if I ever could:p

Still Love to Sing:D

Bro. Rudick