The Good News Is......

Churchmouse

Unemployment is at a 26 year high. The stock market feel over 200 points yesterday. Consumer confidence plunged last month. If Afganistan young people are dying on both sides.

The good news is....What? You tell us . It doesn't have to be of worldwide or national importance, What is the good news where you live or even in your personal life. This isn't a debate, just something to brighten the Independence Day weekend or the weekend in general for members in other countries. So, The Good News Is.........

I made 10,000 dollars today on the stock market (VSM: vitual stock market) If only I had invested real money! So despite stock market plunges you can still make money...So good news If I were in a virtual world.

Edited by pam
No need for swearing

Andy Murray is through to the semi finals in Wimbledon. If he wins he'll be the first Briton to reach the finals since 1938.

(Oh..and Congrats, Funkytown:))

My sister saw him play last week. She was in London and got tickets. She saw Roger, Venus, Serena, Andy, Andy, and Novak.

We're actually watching the Federer-Haas match right now.

I work at a big RV Dealership in St Louis Missouri. The month of June was a very good month for us.... We sold over 66 new and used RV's and or Travel Trailers....our Service Dept pulled in about 140,000 buckos for the month....if thats not good news I don't know what is.....however....I blame Bush for it.....its all his fault...:)

Here is a link to a RV website that we use....there are a few articles about things turning for the better in the RV Industry...

Pacific Coachworks Resumes Full Production | RV Business

GE Capital Projecting a ‘Fairly Confident Outlook’ | RV Business

you don't have to read these articles...I just thought it might be interesting to some

I work at a big RV Dealership in St Louis Missouri. The month of June was a very good month for us.... We sold over 66 new and used RV's and or Travel Trailers....our Service Dept pulled in about 140,000 buckos for the month....if thats not good news I don't know what is.....however....I blame Bush for it.....its all his fault...:)

ahhhh so what makes this such great news is: Since Pale is doing so well, there will no longer be a need for anyone to submit dues to him for using this site. OUTSTANDING!!!!!!

Guest Alana

The good news is that tomorrow is the 4th of July!!!

Also, yesterday I took my 5 year old on a date and on the last hole of mini golf he got a hole in one and won a free game!

The really good news is that the Santa Cruz beach boardwalk has 75 cent night during the summer, Monday and Tuesdays after 5pm. Rides, hot dogs, drinks and cotton candy are 75 cents. We'll go almost every week.

The good news is that tomorrow is the 4th of July!!!

Yep and the good news is (gotta think positive here) that I'm working 11 hours on the holiday. What makes that good news? It's 2 1/2 times my pay. Gotta see the bright side.