LDS, urban legends and myths

i was browsing random stuff in the web and then I ended up on this website Urban Myth-Spencer W. Kimball & Yoda - Mormon Apologetics & Discussion Board ..

Mormon myths 2 - Mormonism, The Mormon Church, Beliefs, & Religion - MormonWiki

LDS World LDS Internet Hoaxes and Mormon Urban Legends - SHIELDS

what do you think about this? was master yoda based on Pres. Kimball, some say he was cause george lukas was a personal friend of President Kimball...

do you know some other myths such as these? :lol:

Is this true: Mormons can only go to the McDonalds in their ward boundaries unless they have permission by the Stake President?

:huh:

Completely true. Mormons on vacation will oftentimes carry their church records with them so, when they go to a new city, they can temporarily move within the ward boundaries of whatever McDonald's they want to go to.

Also, Mormons are required to listen to at least twenty minutes of Osmond's songs on every road trip that includes at least an hour of driving.

Plus, if you're going to baptize a non-English Speaker without the War Mission Leader's permission, you must ensure the lake contains no devilfish or sewage valves going in to it. This is to maintain the purity of the baptism.

PS: I'm making all of this stuff up. I wasn't going to put this, but I realized I didn't want to read 15 years from now about how Mormons all have to listen to the Osmonds. ;)

Also, Mormons are required to listen to at least twenty minutes of Osmond's songs

My sister must have been a VERY staunch Mormon even as a teenager because we had to listen to Donny over and over and over and over.

I would say skip Mc Donalds and listen more to The Osmonds

As long as it's rockin' Osmonds, then it ain't too shabby. Crazy Horses, Gotta Get Love, The Last Days and a couple of others are actually some cool hard rockin' pieces. I even read somewhere that Def Leppard does Crazy Horses live. The Donny and Marie stuff you can have though.