Hello from Canada

northern_dad

Just a note to introduce myself, I'm from western Canada and I've called myself a Christian for 20 some years. I began investigating the LDS church recently and have embraced some of the doctrine while still struggling with some others. I have attended church twice so far and was very impressed with the people, I have never seen such faith in any other church I have attended. So I'm just rolling along trying to learn as much as I can and hope to learn more during my stay at this site. Thanks for your time.

Hello and welcome Northern dad! My halfsisters live in Vancover area. I am from Norway... no my halfsisters are no tin the LDSchurch. I am so happy to hear taht yopu are enjoying the investigateing. I am also a convert from some 30 years asn quess what ... I never regretted! Welcome to a super ride! Not always so easy, but fantastic all the time!

Thanks for the welcome folks, and glad to meet you all. Maya, my family is originally from Norway, my grandmother and grandfather came to Canada from a small town outside Oslo, so I love lutefisk lol

Let me quess... Drammen? Or Lillestrøm that we live close to. Lutefisk... hrmph... aaa.... NOT in our christmas dinner...:cool:

I am afraid that one dont fall in the favorites....:D But chocholate is ok, even though the Finnish is better. Brown cheese is not bad with jam. I can make raspeballer or kumla... kind of potato balls with pig meat. Mmmm. (Rasp raw potatoes to a mass put in all kinds of flowers and make balls that you put in wather with salted pig leg (what ever):P Kook a LOOOONG time! Best tomorrow... Carrots in the water too.