Secret Society

georgia2

There was a discussion several days ago about our government being a secret combination. I was unable to post a response then and now I can't find the thread.

Anyway, I heard of this secret society, called Bohemian Grove, several years ago and investigated it. THere is vast info about it on line as well as videos on you tube. It seems almost all of our leaders are members of this secret society that engage in scary rituals that imitate the burning of a person. here is just one link Dark Secrets inside Bohemian Grove:special feature

What do you think?

Dark Secrets inside Bohemian Grove:special feature

Edited by georgia2
added another link

There was a discussion several days ago about our government being a secret combination. I was unable to post a response then and now I can't find the thread.

Anyway, I heard of this secret society, called Bohemian Grove, several years ago and investigated it. THere is vast info about it on line as well as videos on you tube. It seems almost all of our leaders are members of this secret society that engage in scary rituals that imitate the burning of a person. here is just one link Dark Secrets inside Bohemian Grove:special feature

What do you think?

I'm glad you asked.

I think that you will never go broke betting on the lack of intelligence of conspiracy nuts Loch Ness monster aficionados.

So I gather you haven't investigated this. This is a very real society with very real United States leaders as members.

Georgia, Georgia, Georgia,

That the Bohemian Grove exists is a fact.

That the fruitcake banana boy Alex Jones is 100% out of his fear-mongering, conspiracy nut, gord is also a fact.

Please - some of us here actually have a brain and can use it.

I seem to recall the "conspiracy theorists" predicting this economic down turn long ago. Hmmm. And gee people called us crazy back then. Now they still call us crazy and wont admit that we were right. Even though we are.

Yeah - and what?

I predicted the economic downturn. It doesn't take a genius to know that economies are cyclical. Is your point that nutwing conspiracy goofs are any less goofy because they understand or can guess at cyclical economies?

so Snow, are you a member? can you enlighten us on what really happens at the Bohemian Grove? Please provide pictures and videotape footage to back up your claim as Alex has done.

Let me see if I can follow you logic??? If I can enlighten you on what really happens at BG, then you'll agree that Alex is a fruitcake?

Seriously - is it your contention that is not a Alex Jones is NOT a spongy idle-headed maggot-pie?

I seem to recall the "conspiracy theorists" predicting this economic down turn long ago. Hmmm. And gee people called us crazy back then. Now they still call us crazy and wont admit that we were right. Even though we are.

Who called you crazy for predicting an economic downturn, Deseret? Economic downturns are inevitable. Can you give some specific examples where someone said 'I think we have difficult economic times ahead!'

and someone responded with, 'WHOAH! WHOAH! Break out the straightjackets and get this man some thorazine. He is a grade a nutbar. HAH! Difficult times.'

"I'm just saying that the economy will -"

"CRAZY! You're a nutjob. NUTS! The economy my BUM. Nothing but clear sailing ahead forever!"

I'm fairly certain that people were called crazy for far more realistic reasons. Like them being crazy.

Was this done back in 2000 and 2003?

I remember when after completing a paper years ago on how oil companies/OPEC will change the business practice of 'supply and demand', many laugh also. Now! Who has the last laugh when today, it is mere 'sneeze' (spot market trading), seeing oil prices go up. :lol:

I think if I were there to witness the events unfolding in the documented videos of Bohemian Grove, I would probably be a nut case a well. Just seeing the videos is startling enough. It's a fact that these men in our government and business leaders are definatly members and participate in this production. It is even documented that major events have transpired after those meetings there. Bargains, compromises, and alliances are set there.

I also know that there are secret combinations working today all across the globe. As a member of the church it would seem naive to even consider that this isn't the case.

I was wondering if the Bohemian Grove group existed mainly as a group for for influential people to do some wild partying and that the robes and the goat leggings merely served as either a stimulus or an excuse to carry on in that fashion. No matter what, they would put back on their facade of piety the next day in the office or at their tennis game.

The Skull and Bones Society at Yale does have some ominous overtones as well. What is up with collecting the skulls of famous people? Either Freud or McConkie would have had a field day answering that question.

:)

I believe that secret societies exist in our day and time and are working to overthrow the nations of the world. I believe the author of these secret societies is Satan, who reveals his ways to those devoted to his principles.

I believe this because it's stated very, very clearly in the Book of Mormon.

I'd appreciate not being called stupid for believing these things.

I don't think anyone would call you stupid for believing in conspiracies, Maxel. Well, that's not true: I don't think anyone with any knowledge of history would call you crazy for believing in conspiracies.

After all, two guys sitting at their favourite country club talking about what they're going to buy their wives are conspirators as a more innocuous idea. On a more sinister level, portions of the US government conspired to overthrow the Iranian government during the Iran/Contra affair and at another point conspired to assassinate foreign leaders when they killed Che Guevero and tried to take out Castro. On a more 'traditional' conspiracy level, Area 51 didn't even exist until Clinton signed an order saying it must be secret as per:

LAS VEGAS RJ:NEWS: Clinton reaffirms Area 51 must rem...

(Las Vegas newspaper. Interesting stuff).

There are conspiracies in every countries history, both benign and wicked. The most wicked would have Satan as the author, I believe.

On the other hand, there are those who believe the Boy Scouts of America are in league with the Illuminati and that everything they disagree must necessarily be the work of Satan. Those people, I think, are incorrect at best and delusionally paranoid at worst.

It seems to me that it must be quite a stretch to believe in conspiracy, conspirators, or even hidden agendas.

All of us on this thread certaintly must agree that our Elected Leaders on both sides of the isle are always wonderful, truth seeking/speaking hard working honest representaves in Washington with only our concerns and wishes in mind.

I can't imagine why anyone would think otherwise.:blink:

Was this done back in 2000 and 2003?

I remember when after completing a paper years ago on how oil companies/OPEC will change the business practice of 'supply and demand', many laugh also. Now! Who has the last laugh when today, it is mere 'sneeze' (spot market trading), seeing oil prices go up. :lol:

Agreed. I took econ in high school ages ago and one of the first things I thought when learning about the market was 'I have got to get in on this scam!'. But then I grew up and stopped being greedy :P

------------

Speaking of conspiracies, apparently the Illuminati and a bunch of space lizards are holding political prisoners about 14 miles south of my grandma's house, in a series of underground limestone caves. Just thought everyone should know...

It seems to me that it must be quite a stretch to believe in conspiracy, conspirators, or even hidden agendas.

All of us on this thread certaintly must agree that our Elected Leaders on both sides of the isle are always wonderful, truth seeking/speaking hard working honest representaves in Washington with only our concerns and wishes in mind.

I can't imagine why anyone would think otherwise.:blink:

Actually I think the vast majority of our elected leaders do have our best interests in mind, unfortunately they sometimes come into conflict with their best interests :P

There are 2 or 3 or 4 (depending on the number of political parties) paths to get to the same place. Everyone is right, everyone else is wrong, and no way will tere ever be compromise.

I think if I were there to witness the events unfolding in the documented videos of Bohemian Grove, I would probably be a nut case a well. Just seeing the videos is startling enough. It's a fact that these men in our government and business leaders are definatly members and participate in this production. It is even documented that major events have transpired after those meetings there. Bargains, compromises, and alliances are set there.

Georgia, Georgia, Georgia,

Here's the problem. When you make absurd and outlandish claims, someone is going to come along and call you on it.

Please specify just what "bargains, compromises and alliances" have been set there. Be specific. No vague innuendo, no nutty conspiracy claims without proof, no shadowy inferences. Just state the specifics along with the attendant evidence.

I'll hazard a guess that we are going to get much from you - am I wrong?

I believe that secret societies exist in our day and time and are working to overthrow the nations of the world. I believe the author of these secret societies is Satan, who reveals his ways to those devoted to his principles.

If you could be more specific about which secret societies you believe have been founded by Satan, along with some evidence that Satan is even a member, let alone the founder, I'll be able to give you some feedback on the relative stupidity (or not) therein.

Thanks in advance,

Snow

Wherefore, all things which are good cometh of God; and that which is evil cometh of the devil; for the devil is an enemy unto God, and fighteth against him continually, and inviteth and enticeth to sin, and to do that which is evil continually.

If you could be more specific about which secret societies you believe have been founded by Satan, along with some evidence that Satan is even a member, let alone the founder, I'll be able to give you some feedback on the relative stupidity (or not) therein.

Thanks in advance,

Snow

Snow:

Do you believe the part in the Book of Mormon about there being secret combinations in these last days?

Ether 8:20, 23-24:

20 And now I, Moroni, do not write the manner of their oaths and combinations, for it hath been made known unto me that they are had among all people, and they are had among the Lamanites...

23 Wherefore, O ye Gentiles, it is wisdom in God that these things should be shown unto you, that thereby ye may repent of your sins, and suffer not that these murderous combinations shall get above you, which are built up to get power and gain—and the work, yea, even the work of destruction come upon you, yea, even the sword of the justice of the Eternal God shall fall upon you, to your overthrow and destruction if ye shall suffer these things to be.

24 Wherefore, the Lord commandeth you, when ye shall see these things come among you that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you; or wo be unto it, because of the blood of them who have been slain; for they cry from the dust for vengeance upon it, and also upon those who built it up.