2010 Winter Olympics

Bethie

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the accoustics in a stadium like that do not translate well to tv.

i sang in a regular auditorium once, and it sounded just horrible because the distance that the music being played was away from us singing made it so the music didn't match with the words for the viewing audience or our chorister....but it sounded good on stage. so it really just depends on the accoustics and how it's all set up.

I just found out that Finland won 5-3 Slovakia for bronsmedal! I think it was really weird that the commmentator in Eurosport did not mention Finalnd at all yesterday. He did mention USA and Canada... hmmm.... and Sweden and Slovakia and Checks and SwitZ adnofcourse Norway ... but NOT a word of Finland or bronse.. weird! Not a word of the fight of pronsemedals even though I heard it was a pretty good game! :(

Perswonally I think that silver adn pronsmedals are good that the guys should not look like they had just eaten .... aaa.... yes... :eek: A bit smile is ok.

And welcome to Norway when they have the olympics here! If I am still breathing then you are welcome to stay. Girls in two rooms guys in two other other all the floor in use. Tent palce on backyard, snow hole in front yard.... maybe snow hole on backyard too... Depending on how many come :P

BTW good morning I am off for a walk...

I watched the Summer Games in Atlanta in 1996... looooong time ago... cost me an arm and a leg and I didn't even get any tickets to Championship games. I would love to go to Winter Games. That's going to be a whole different experience.

I thought it was interesting that the bronze medal was given after that hockey game. I'm not normally a hockey fan, but I really enjoyed the gold medal game. I also like that Vancouver and the rest of Canada has the ability to laugh at themselves, something other areas can learn from. A sense of humor is a good thing, as laughter really is the best medicine.