Is "Dark Matter" the Beginning of a young Galaxy?

Dark Matter Resides at the Center of each Galaxy  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Dark Matter Resides at the Center of each Galaxy

• I don’t believe it is Dark Matter at the center of any galaxy
    • ] I do not believe either way. I am content with my understanding
    • I believe the same but reserve my own viewpoints.
    • I concur with your title
    • I only follow what is provide by our own scientist

Noting my own understanding had a dramatic change within the last few months with the theorized concept of black holes permeate each center of galaxies, I now believe this is not so. As our own technology still cannot view cosmic particles within the UH range to answer our quest for further truths.

I believe there is a veil that covers the center of the galaxy, more or less, a shield of preventing inconceivable rays of light [glory] that could wipe away worlds or stars of lesser glory. As I researched the many x-rays images of our center of our galaxy, comparing it to the Abrahams 2nd Facsimile, Joseph Smith own journal concerning the translation of Egyptian words to English meaning, what is noted, glorified worlds [stars] near the center by name. It did name GOD’s own world, the inner ring of 12-governing stars, and then an outer ring of 15-govening stars. Each had a veil between them shielding from the higher to the lesser. The differences from what is held at the center, is the veil of blackness vice space dust particles or floating matter debris that shields the greater giant red stars in being seen from our telestial telescopes. Even the center shows only one massive core of light and those which surrounds it within the range of x-ray spectrum image.

What is clearly impressive, is when x-ray images are done within our own region of space, is the amount of dark matter, what I now believe, new glorified worlds are coming into being and forming their own galaxies. Through science, added with our understanding of truths, we live in a time of greatness where knowledge will poured out from the roof tops to the world.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hemi,

I think you'll need to do more study on this. Dark matter does not equal black holes. Also, there is much more dark energy than there is dark matter (or regular matter, for that matter).

Black holes are an established truth. They are not only in the center of galaxies. They have found "runaway" black holes (CNN.com - Runaway black hole headed our way - Nov. 22, 2002), including some expected to have come from the center of galaxies.

We can directly measure black holes. We cannot directly measure dark matter, yet. Black holes suck in everything, but give off energy in the transference.

Is it possible that black holes and dark matter/energy are connected? Possibly, but there is not any evidence of it yet. Black holes are created by Super novae. In the center of a galaxy, imagine what would happen if hundreds of thousands of stars collided together. You would get a massive black hole that would continue to feed on anything it could pull in.

Some scientists, including Stephen Hawking, have suggested that it is possible that black holes suck matter in at Point A, may have another point B where they spew it back out (another dimension?). We don't know, as that is all speculation.

Still, I just do not see how you can take two separate astronomical phenomena and twist them around like this. Science has shown black holes in the center of galaxies. We have no evidence of any dark matter there, or if there is, how it interacts with the black hole.

Just thinking aloud in general and not in particular: It seems better if religion sits back and is happy with the wonders science uncovers as being the mechanisms for God's handiwork. Applying an overlay of speculation onto the data could lead to oddities of interpretation and possibly wildly misleading conclusions.

I remember a story about an astrophysicist. He had incredibly vivid dreams where great mysteries of the universe were unfolded to him, and they made perfect sense. But within seconds of waking up, he'd forgotten all the details - he just remembered that they made absolute perfect sense and pulled everything together in marvelous simplicity.

So he put a tape recorder by his bed, and planned to record his thoughts in the precious seconds after waking. He woke up, grabbed the recorder, and uttered a phrase he was sure would forward humanity's understanding of the universe by an order of magnitude. Then he went to work.

When he came home, he rushed to the tape recorder to listen to what he had said. He heard his own voice, full of confident certainty, utter "The entire universe is suffused by the color of turpentine!"

LM

(I hear people who live in California like Hemi tend to keep this feeling with them throughout their waking hours.)

Hemi,

I think you'll need to do more study on this. Dark matter does not equal black holes. Also, there is much more dark energy than there is dark matter (or regular matter, for that matter).

Black holes are an established truth. They are not only in the center of galaxies. They have found "runaway" black holes (CNN.com - Runaway black hole headed our way - Nov. 22, 2002), including some expected to have come from the center of galaxies.

We can directly measure black holes. We cannot directly measure dark matter, yet. Black holes suck in everything, but give off energy in the transference.

Is it possible that black holes and dark matter/energy are connected? Possibly, but there is not any evidence of it yet. Black holes are created by Super novae. In the center of a galaxy, imagine what would happen if hundreds of thousands of stars collided together. You would get a massive black hole that would continue to feed on anything it could pull in.

Some scientists, including Stephen Hawking, have suggested that it is possible that black holes suck matter in at Point A, may have another point B where they spew it back out (another dimension?). We don't know, as that is all speculation.

Still, I just do not see how you can take two separate astronomical phenomena and twist them around like this. Science has shown black holes in the center of galaxies. We have no evidence of any dark matter there, or if there is, how it interacts with the black hole.

Dark matter = Dark Energy [sorry]

I was replacing my last concept about black holes since the earlier 80s.

Thanks for your input...

Just thinking aloud in general and not in particular: It seems better if religion sits back and is happy with the wonders science uncovers as being the mechanisms for God's handiwork. Applying an overlay of speculation onto the data could lead to oddities of interpretation and possibly wildly misleading conclusions.

In the end, science today is filled with 'holes' [swiss cheeze affect], where speculation or theories is the final conclusion when it cannot be answered. What is the best approach to find and have a personal answer, research, ponder, then ask whether or not my assessment is correct or not. What is the difference when seeking an answer, I rather witnessed it personally and then add it to my own edification than to speculate.

But thanks...

I remember a story about an astrophysicist. He had incredibly vivid dreams where great mysteries of the universe were unfolded to him, and they made perfect sense. But within seconds of waking up, he'd forgotten all the details - he just remembered that they made absolute perfect sense and pulled everything together in marvelous simplicity.

So he put a tape recorder by his bed, and planned to record his thoughts in the precious seconds after waking. He woke up, grabbed the recorder, and uttered a phrase he was sure would forward humanity's understanding of the universe by an order of magnitude. Then he went to work.

When he came home, he rushed to the tape recorder to listen to what he had said. He heard his own voice, full of confident certainty, utter "The entire universe is suffused by the color of turpentine!"

LM

(I hear people who live in California like Hemi tend to keep this feeling with them throughout their waking hours.)

Hmm...I thought Utahans were famous for these avid moments of life.:lol:Now, where do you live?

Also, to add what rameumptom said, IR is able to pass through the cosmic dust shrouding our view of the galactic center, and we've used it to track the orbits of stars near the center- their orbits all seem to confirm the presence of a black hole.

Depending on the spectrum that is used as I stated, X-Ray reveals major stars that cluster around a shrouded center that I already stated can be seen. Anything within the center cannot be seen by our current technology.

Would not worlds [stars] cluster around GOD's residence vice a black hole? Would a builder built from the center out? What is the point of a black hole then being at a center then?

Is there any living person who had witnessed a collapse star becoming a black hole?

Thanks again for your rely.

LM

Well, many people think that Californians spend too much time sniffing whatever is in the air over there..... After all they did elect Barbara Boxer and Nancy Pelosi, and they claim Lindsay Lohan and Hollywood as their main people.

From what I have read, the term "dark matter" is a bit of a mis-nomer. The space between planets that do not have mass is considered dark matter. There is no mass, gas or anything that keeps the heavenly bodies in their places. Scientists have concluded there must be some type of matter that has not been discovered that is interacting with the matter we are able to see that makes what we see behave the way it does. If you think of the distance between planets and stars, the vasy majority of the universe we can't see or know what it is made of.

Dark Matter - Introduction

Edited by Landy77

Thanks for your response and link Landy.

Ram corrected me with latest science term; it would be DARK ENERGY and not DARK MATTER. DARK MATTER for me if I viewed it being outside of the universe, I would use the term inert matter.

This DARK ENERGY, what other would call BLACK HOLE, is nothing more than a veiled celestial world. As I now understand, there is no black hole as science speculated, residing at our core center of this galaxy. Joseph noted what lies at our core is nothing more than GOD's own world; then gives the account of what surround this world and where everything seems to gravitate to it. Reminds of the term Godly honor. When we honor HIM, we give HIM HIS power and would gravitate to HIM or around HIM as to glorified worlds [stars]. As I believe black holes are not collapse stars but conduits of exchanging energy between other universes [see the image of brain neuron model]. Theses can be found on the outer edges of this universe. Far fetch? Perhaps...

We could learn a great deal of our own galaxy when a Seer already was exposed to it in a vision [Joseph Smith] and witnessed the attributes what lies at the core.

Hemi? I'm not saying you're wrong, but you really do need to link A->B->C in order for people to know what you're talking about.

As an example: "I think that Hell is actually a black hole. It fits with existing models of what 'Hell' is: A black hole is inescapable, incredibly dense and utterly void of light. Those trapped within are subject to intense heat and intense pressure. They can experience eternity in the blink of an eye and can truly be said to be in the most inhospitable place in the universe.

I feel it fits. What do you think?'

This allows people to debate and ask questions. When you make posts like this, you make blanket statements that are certainly sensational. And, for all we know, they may be true. However, due to the lack of evidence and linear progression, it's impossible to tell.

Thanks for your response and link Landy.

Ram corrected me with latest science term; it would be DARK ENERGY and not DARK MATTER. DARK MATTER for me if I viewed it being outside of the universe, I would use the term inert matter.

This DARK ENERGY, what other would call BLACK HOLE, is nothing more than a veiled celestial world. As I now understand, there is no black hole as science speculated, residing at our core center of this galaxy. Joseph noted what lies at our core is nothing more than GOD's own world; then gives the account of what surround this world and where everything seems to gravitate to it. Reminds of the term Godly honor. When we honor HIM, we give HIM HIS power and would gravitate to HIM or around HIM as to glorified worlds [stars]. As I believe black holes are not collapse stars but conduits of exchanging energy between other universes [see the image of brain neuron model]. Theses can be found on the outer edges of this universe. Far fetch? Perhaps...

We could learn a great deal of our own galaxy when a Seer already was exposed to it in a vision [Joseph Smith] and witnessed the attributes what lies at the core.

I think Funky Town gives a good suggestion. If we're to somehow tie together science and religion, we need to have them doing similar things. God shines forth light into all regions of space. Hell is devoid of light, or rather destroys light. Sons of Perdition, made of light and truth/intelligence, will enter into Outer Darkness and will not experience the great light of God.

Early prophets (and modern ones) have equated the heavens to the stars and heavens. Why? Because they give out light, even if borrowed from other stars (Abr 3-4). Black holes do not give out light. They do not create life. They destroy existence. And that is what we see occurring in the center of the galaxy. A strong gravity well is pulling stars and solar systems into it, ripping them apart. Definitely more akin to Outer Darkness than Heaven.

We can look at a black hole. However, the problem lies in that it does not reflect back light. We can see the gravitational effect it has on the area. And we can see the radiation/energy that is transferred back into space when it absorbs matter.

And yes, they have observed the creation of black holes, just not one at the center of a galaxy. But the black holes they observe have the same characteristics as the ones in galactic centers. And it all fits the theories and observations made.

So, could it be the location of God's heaven? I suppose it is possible. But it isn't because your theory fits. Because FunkyTown's theory actually seems to fit better.

Wasn't it Stephen Hawkins that pointed out, through X-ray images, claimed black holes now emits [eject] matter? :)

Observing? No offense Ram, but what was the length of time of this claimed observation?

Hawking Radiation is not actually emitted -anything-.

Instead, think of it like a Black Hole evaporating, but instead of it dissipating, it slowly shrinks.

Black hole information paradox - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Reading this and Hawking Radiation will give a better overview.

Thanks Funkytown for your insights and links.

"...receives quantum corrections." Interesting statement used. How is this done? Is matter [black Hole] organized enough and have intelligence to correct itself?

Your own term, '...dissipating..." is a semantic statement. This is nothing more than saying emitting.

“within a fixed time, the part which is traced over partially might "disappear", never to appear again”. Spent matter does not disappear. We learn that from Joseph Smith when it comes to life, there is no such disappearing or reappearing of matter out of nothingness. Matter has always been with us since the beginning of existment. Now, even if matter reaches thermodynamic entropy, any residue will return to its basic inert state.

Measurement spoken of is pure speculation, knowing the amount of physical time a person needs to ensure his/her theory proves out. They will not live long enough in mortality to know for sure.

I wonder, what surprises will come when the ‘veil of heavens are rolled up’ for all to view it. :)

I should point out, Hemi, that if you don't believe matter can be destroyed then you don't believe in Hawking Radiation.

The theory is this: Matter springs in to being and disappears throughout the universe thanks to Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle.

Basically, a particle and anti-particle spring in to being simultaneously. Normally, this means both will be destroyed. In the case of a Black Hole, however, one may be created while the other is flung off in to space. If the anti-particle gets grabbed, it will destroy a particle in the black hole. This will cause the black hole to shrink.

That is "Hawking Radiation". If you don't believe matter can be destroyed, you don't believe in Hawking Radiation. This means black holes essentially destroy information instead because nothing within can ever be measured or effect anything outside.

Phew! Complex, I know. But there it is. Black holes don't emit anything and that is what I meant by dissipate.

I should point out, Hemi, that if you don't believe matter can be destroyed then you don't believe in Hawking Radiation.

The theory is this: Matter springs in to being and disappears throughout the universe thanks to Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle.

Basically, a particle and anti-particle spring in to being simultaneously. Normally, this means both will be destroyed. In the case of a Black Hole, however, one may be created while the other is flung off in to space. If the anti-particle gets grabbed, it will destroy a particle in the black hole. This will cause the black hole to shrink.

That is "Hawking Radiation". If you don't believe matter can be destroyed, you don't believe in Hawking Radiation. This means black holes essentially destroy information instead because nothing within can ever be measured or effect anything outside.

Phew! Complex, I know. But there it is. Black holes don't emit anything and that is what I meant by dissipate.

There is more. There is a theory that Black Holes radiate matter based on quantum principles. This relates to the tunneling quantum phenomena observed at the sub atomic particle level – especially electrons that display this phenomenon rather nicely. At a certain quantum level of mass and energy this quantum radiation will initiate a big bang.

The Traveler

I would also point out that our current understanding of physics comes apart when it comes to what actually takes place in a black hole- we have a good understanding of what happens when one approaches and even enters the event horizon, but anything more than that is more or less conjecture. Nova had a really good show on black holes not too long ago.

Dark matter = Dark Energy [sorry]

I was replacing my last concept about black holes since the earlier 80s.

Thanks for your input...

Where is light energy? Shining energy?

I found this discusition very interesting, thank you.

I also want to say my 5pence worth... BYPs mp3s on quantum Pysics are interesting:

I would also point out that our current understanding of physics comes apart when it comes to what actually takes place in a black hole- we have a good understanding of what happens when one approaches and even enters the event horizon, but anything more than that is more or less conjecture. Nova had a really good show on black holes not too long ago.

Marshac, I am sure you already heard this over thousands of times, with true science, there is no conjecture, theorems, speculation, and so forth. This is very troubling for me since a childhood. Does an basic atom, modeling the internal properties, resembles a micro level universe when trying to describe quarks? Currently, we simply do not have that ability to see within.

What is also troubling, if GOD’s world is veiled from telestial level worlds and stars [including Terrestrial worlds], if I was HIM as a building or creator, I would be at the center of my creation. Noting our current understanding is based on black holes is the core of the galaxy, there is problem here. Either it is a black hole? Or what we think is a black hole at the core is not a correct term to use.

Even GOD’s world, when viewing from our physical spectrum, cannot be seen by using IR or X-Ray spectrum range but would be in the spectrum range of from cosmic to UH cosmic. Our current understanding of black holes would change overnight.

Note: using a multiplier of three on the light spectrum chart for each state of glory separation.

Where is light energy? Shining energy?

I found this discusition very interesting, thank you.

I also want to say my 5pence worth... BYPs mp3s on quantum Pysics are interesting:

Maya, it is my final quest with this life in answering an earlier vision when I was a convert. Over time I have grown with the acceptance on what is published in the science community. Now, it has changed based on something I received. When I am done, I want to report back to the FATHER in determining if it is true.

I will come back....I received a call. Sorry.

Marshac, I am sure you already heard this over thousands of times, with true science, there is no conjecture, theorems, speculation, and so forth.

I haven't heard that, nor am I sure that I agree with your statement. Science is the process by which we try and understand how the natural world works, and the beginning of any answer is always a question, be it conjecture, speculation, etc.