LDS hit squad

goofball

Wow.

I don't want to get too into political commentary; but I note that the Trib is merely following the lead of a newspaper in Reno that first publicized this nutcase.

To the extent that you are a Mormon conservative who is registered to vote in Nevada--yes, this story is going to anger you, and maybe even make you decide not to vote in favor of Angle.

It's supposed to.

Edited by Just_A_Guy

Maybe they were busy elsewhere. I guy at work told me a couple of years ago that his brother in law was ex Mormon who had to flee to Canada from Nevada. He had been on Stake Council and knew the inner secrets of the church, when he went in active he had to flee the Mormon Hit Squad that the church sends to deal with all Mormon Traitors.

There must not be many on the hit squad considering all the ex Mormons or Inactive Mormons I come across.

I seriously want a new calling. No more Weblos for me. I am going to request to me a member of the hit squad. What a SWEET calling. Good thing this Nevada pastor let me know it exists

Nevada candidate’s one-time pastor slams Mormons | The Salt Lake Tribune

His church must be so proud of him. :lol: I think he's giving Jack Chick publications a run for its money in ignorance and lies.