Happy Valentine's Day

beefche

I know, it's a day early, but I won't be near my computer much tomorrow.

Happy Single Awareness Day for those who are not "with" someone.

Happy Valentine's Day for those who celebrate it. Hallmark has a great commercial this year. Today is not a day to celebrate I love you, but rather to celebrate, I love us.

Here is the card my sweetie got for me. Not sure if I should laugh or smack him. :lol:

Posted Image

I liked it better when it was Singles Awareness Day . . . didn't have to worry about coming up with a present that was a) as good as, or better than, the one she got me, and b) as good as, or better than, the one I got her last year.

Oh, the pressure . . .

LOL oddly enough was never an issue with me when i had someone on valentines. I just tend to be annoyed being the only one in my circle that always seems to be single at this time of the year.

I know, it's a day early, but I won't be near my computer much tomorrow.

Happy Single Awareness Day for those who are not "with" someone.

Happy Valentine's Day for those who celebrate it. Hallmark has a great commercial this year. Today is not a day to celebrate I love you, but rather to celebrate, I love us.

Here is the card my sweetie got for me. Not sure if I should laugh or smack him. :lol:

Posted Image

This card was 1 of 8, right? ^_^