I need some advice

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, looks like I've missed out on all the "fun" today.

I'm rather appalled at the direction this thread took. All LDSChristian asked for is some ideas for some fun activities and wow..look at what he got.

He didn't ask for advice on whether he should date the person. He asked for advice on some ideas of activities they could enjoy. I may not have always agreed with comments LDSChristian has made on the site but this seriously was not something he deserved.

"Alone time" isn't always what the phrase implies. In my opinion, sometimes it can mean just being away from family and friends and concentrating on each other. That can also be in public settings. So it would have been more worthwhile to come up with activities they could enjoy in public yet still have the opportunity to interract with each other.

The personal attacks need to stop. Let's answer the question that he brought up in his OP.

Posted Image

Any advice on what else we could do? We're also getting together tomorrow.

Ever check our your city's Chamber of Commerce online? mayberry days rfd in mount airy, north carolina - the andy griffith show nc on the left menu, put your cursor on Events, out pops another menu, click on Calendar of Events, then click on what interests you. Each item explains some about it, time, place and what it costs.

Yes, you both live in that town, but have you never 'played' tourist??

The Downtown Cinema is only $3.00, tour the Gertrude Smith home for free. There are several workshops that are free too. Like the photography one. Some things will cost anywhere from $5.00 to $25.00 per person -

Then I do apologize. But I would not have noticed a thanks clear back on page 4 when we are at page 11. All I saw was when you quoted me and I thought "what the heck?"

I do believe that's what JD thought as well.