I need some advice

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You realize it's only statutory rape if sex or the corresponding things with it are involved right? What's with people and implying the whole "if they're going to be alone they're going to have sex"? By implying it you make me wonder exactly how mature you are. You think alone means sex, is this possibly because of a personal experience? Did anything like that happen? Nope. We sat around, watched TV, laughed, talked, and just spent some wonderful time together. No arguments or anything either.

Yes or no? Hypothetically speaking, if 19-year-old man and a 16-year-old girl had sexual relations in your state, would it be considered statutory rape or can she consent to have sex with a man three years older than her?

I love playing with fire,

and I don't want to get burned.

I love playing with fire,

I don't think I'll ever learn. yaaaaaaa!

Sorry, that triggered my inner juvenile delinquent.

My husband loved playing with fire. One time he played with gun powder and he blew his eyebrows off and his eyelashes were glued together. When he came home, his mom just laughed.

The problem with "mature" is that you always think you've reached it. But look back a few years later - uh, not quite.

I don't think that cycle stopped (or at least slowed down) for me until the mid 20s.

I used to have conversations with my sister that went like this:

Her: You're so immature!

Me: How very mature of you to say that.

Her: Shut-up!!!!

:lol:

No and no. Honestly, I've never dated a member of the church.

You're in NC. Is that Bible Belt area? I suppose good LDS girls are few and far between and might not always be up to your preferences. Ah well. I'm personally of the opinion its better to befriend/date those with morals than those of the same religion.

You're in NC. Is that Bible Belt area? I suppose good LDS girls are few and far between and might not always be up to your preferences. Ah well. I'm personally of the opinion its better to befriend/date those with morals than those of the same religion.

Do you know the people in this area or something? There's probably one girl out of the entire stake I'd date. When we have multi-stake YSA activities I usually hang out with people not in the same stake as me. I know quite a few people that aren't members that have better morals than members of the church. We have a married couple that has an open marriage and many people smoke and drink yet they partake of the sacrament. You can smell the stuff on them.