A New Addition May Be Coming...

Outshined

My wife works at a daycare; a baby they take care of is being put up for adoption and my wife and I have decided to try to adopt it. The mother is 15 years old and just found out that the baby (two months old) is blind, so they have made the decision to give the baby up.

We have an 11-year-old and a 16-year-old, and after much prayer and discussion, feel we're up to the task. Keep us in your prayers.

My wife works at a daycare; a baby they take care of is being put up for adoption and my wife and I have decided to try to adopt it. The mother is 15 years old and just found out that the baby (two months old) is blind, so they have made the decision to give the baby up.

We have an 11-year-old and a 16-year-old, and after much prayer and discussion, feel we're up to the task. Keep us in your prayers.

Special people indeed who choose to care for special children. God bless and empower you in this!

Guest Monica

Praise God! That is wonderful news!!! Babies are truely a blessing! This time you are a blessing as well.

I wouldnt worry about the blindness. Many people who are blind have jobs and live normal lives! Also Jesus still is in the healing business!

It's people like you who help put love to others back into this world.... that's great news Outshined... prayers will be with you as asked :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am sure our Father in Heaven is pleased with your decision and will bless your family a hundred fold.....you and your wife are the epitome of selfless caring.....Your family is in our prayers!

Make sure you contact LDS family services...they can help you tremendously with the adoption!