Beware of DHMO!!!!

Guest mysticmorini

What a bunch of brainwashed fools! Ignoring all the scientific proof of the good of DHMO! I mean why would god have given it to us if he did want us to use it!!!

:D

True story: In the bible, DHMO is sent as a punishment by God in a major part of the canon.

You can't stand by your assertion in the face of these clear facts!

So gullible... People like you also believe that a 'Elf' dressed in a red suit invades you home on a night after the winter solstice, and that said 'elf' gets around by means of 'flying' deer.

Its been scientifically proven that lack of DHMO causes

muscle cramps

Vomiting and nausea

Lightheadedness

heart palpitations

and in extreme cases even death

Ignore the evil deceivers! Use DHMO as god intended!!!

Guest mysticmorini

]

Its been scientifically proven that lack of DHMO causes

muscle cramps

Vomiting and nausea

Lightheadedness

heart palpitations

and in extreme cases even death

Ignore the evil deceivers! Use DHMO as god intended!!!

Dont mislead the people, that only happens because of our prolonged exposure to DHMO, we are now dependent on it.

Dont mislead the people, that only happens because of our prolonged exposure to DHMO, we are now dependent on it.

Bah... I am not the one misleading people. God designed us to be dependent on DHMO, science has proven that we need it.

But hey if you want to go against God and science go right ahead, try to ween yourself off DHMO. You'll either fail, and I will laugh and say I told you so, or you will succeed and then shortly thereafter die for having the gall to challenge God's plan.

But while you are doing that keep your hands, and the long sticky fingers of the government off my DHMO!!!

:D

I regularly use dihalogenated DHMO (both fluorine and chlorine). Every month I will go without for about a day, but I have to say I don't think I could do so for very long. Not sure if I need to talk with my bishop about this. I will say that the stuff gets into every fiber of your being. And yes, it does give me a good feeling that might be described as a "high", especially when I'm really craving the stuff.

I'm a libertarian. I do not think government should interfere if people want to use DHMO for whatever purpose they choose to use it for. This encroaching governmental growth will definitely end up ruining businesses and our freedoms.

Next thing you know, Government will want to regulate our water or something....

I regularly use dihalogenated DHMO (both fluorine and chlorine). Every month I will go without for about a day, but I have to say I don't think I could do so for very long. Not sure if I need to talk with my bishop about this. I will say that the stuff gets into every fiber of your being. And yes, it does give me a good feeling that might be described as a "high", especially when I'm really craving the stuff.

But think of the DAMAGE. There are many places - Usually coastal areas where runoffs of chemicals and such are greatest - Where people's homes are at risk by this dastardly chemical.

There are even areas where vast chasms of damage caused by this chemical have formed.

The madness of supporting this addictive and dangerous chemical is so pervasive that someone has to take a stand.

Think of the children.

I get my DHMO from a mountain spring...put it in little carrying cases...I like my DHMO purified, kills green women quicker if it's purified. I seem to have a natural immunity to it myself, does nothing to me when I sit in a whole big vat of the stuff. Oh and just for the heck of it, sometimes I add bubbly soapy chemicals to the vat just to see what happens.

My dogs however hate the stuff, especially when I try to put it on them. However, they have no problem getting a drink of DHMO out of the magic well in the bathroom.

I get my DHMO from a mountain spring...put it in little carrying cases...I like my DHMO purified, kills green women quicker if it's purified. I seem to have a natural immunity to it myself, does nothing to me when I sit in a whole big vat of the stuff. Oh and just for the heck of it, sometimes I add bubbly soapy chemicals to the vat just to see what happens.

My dogs however hate the stuff, especially when I try to put it on them. However, they have no problem getting a drink of DHMO out of the magic well in the bathroom.

My dogs love the stuff. They love to bathe in it as well as drink it. My cats will drink it, but if you try to put DHMO on them, you better be prepared to get scratched. Oh and DHMO causes fresh scratches to burn.

But I also love the stuff. I use it in my cooking, and drink probably close to 60 ounces of DHMO each day in bottle form. Also when I put DHMO with some other chemicals in my hair, it comes out all shiny, thick, and beautiful.

This website isn't even scratching the surface of the dangers of DHMO. In every case of major wars for at least the past hundred years, DHMO has been utilized either in the deployment of vehicles or the development of weapons.

Still waiting for a an efficient personal system that can hypervelocitize it tho.