It's my turn!

Guest Ivo_G

Ok guys, the day has come - I'm getting baptised tomorrow (Saturday)! ^_^

After a whole year of investigating it's time to make the final step. Btw I'd like to thank all of you - a big part of my understanding of the gospel came by reading some of the wonderful discussions on this forum.

So yeah that's it - thought I'd share with you this important moment in my life :)

Hidden

sure did ^_^ it was great...there were actually 2 of us getting baptised today...the whole experience was pretty amazing - now i'm waiting for tomorrow to receive the gift of the Holy Ghost :)

So did you do it Ivo?

sure did ^_^ it was great...there were actually 2 of us getting baptised today...the whole experience was pretty amazing - now i'm waiting for tomorrow to receive the gift of the Holy Ghost :)

And I'm wondering where they do baptisms now. Do we still rent buildings and do baptisms at banyas? Or do we have our own buildings and do the baptism in the baptismal fonts in the buildings?

yup, we are all modernised now - we did the baptism at the Mission Home which is also the home of one of the 2 Sofia branches - it's a big nice building and has its very own baptismal font ^_^

Edited by Ivo_G

Yay! I'm glad to hear that the church is growing so that we can have our own fonts. And I'm so happy for you! I suggest you write your feelings down in a journal. It really helps when the tough times hit to re-read the thoughts and feelings you have during times that are good.

Congratulations. Feast on the word of the LORD and begin your journey up the mountain. It doesn't seem like it was the year 1983 when I was baptized. There have been hard times and times plenty and rejoicing. Next thing I know it will be 28 years later and I will be an old man.

Ok guys, the day has come - I'm getting baptised tomorrow (Saturday)! ^_^

After a whole year of investigating it's time to make the final step. Btw I'd like to thank all of you - a big part of my understanding of the gospel came by reading some of the wonderful discussions on this forum.

So yeah that's it - thought I'd share with you this important moment in my life :)

Congratuilations!! :D