Jennarator

pam

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, the men have their war stories, we have ours.

True, true.

And after 9 months of carrying a child, then X amount of hours of labour, some may consider that as if your body had fought a war! Hehe. At least, I know my recovery after my cesarean felt like I'd been hit by a train for a couple days! But totally worth it :]

True, true.

And after 9 months of carrying a child, then X amount of hours of labour, some may consider that as if your body had fought a war! Hehe. At least, I know my recovery after my cesarean felt like I'd been hit by a train for a couple days! But totally worth it :]

I actually read somewhere, and of course I don't remember where, that women actually have a need to recount their birthing experience with others.

Date of Birth: 02/28/2012

Time of Birth: Somewhere before midnight.

Weight: 8#

Length: 21.5"

APGAR Score: ?

Hair Color: ?

Eye Color: All babies are born w/ blue eyes

Does is look like daddy all shriveled up: Don't they all

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I have been busy, trying to heal. But thank you for the kind thoughts and all the congrats!!

He was born via c-section and it took me an extra day to get out of the hospital due to getting blood. I was there for five days and got five units of blood. I had a really low blood count and got really dizzy while trying to stand up a couple days after the birth. Some on call Dr balled me out for not walking yet, I doubt she read my chart, or she would have know why. But that day I did get up and walk a little after getting some blood that day. My doctor let me stay the extra day and would have let longer if I wanted to.

Baby's name is Thomas Ramon ( I will withhold the last name.) He is a sweet baby and I would post a picture if I had a clue how to do so. Perhaps Pam can post one from FB?? :D He does have blue eyes, for now, however both mom & dad have brown, so they will likely change. But who knows, my dad has blue and my husband's mom has blue so maybe....

He has really long fingers. My husbands says he has good bass playing fingers. :)

I feel so old, I haven't done this baby thing in 9 years, and I feel like a new mom.