My Most Current Event.

Misshalfway

What? Why not "demineralized"? Or "misaligned"? Or "maloccluded"? It's always the obvious terms, isn't it?

(By the way, anyone care to explain "words with friends"?)

Ask Alec Baldwin. I'm sure he could tell you ALL about it.

Words With Friends is Similar to Scrabble but the DW, TW, DL and TL are in the wrong places. :o

And I am learning that it is less about laying out fabulous words and more about carefully placed letters.

Like when your husband puts an n, o, or z to make a couple of two letter words and then scores 47 pts and laughs in your face.

Yeah.....

I once played a 108 point word, without cheats!! I wish I remembered the word right now, but I don't. Equality, maybe? Not sure.

In truth, and I swear this on my favorite donut house, I did not use the cheats on this word. ( I just said that to make the original post funnier. ) You can stare through my thick glasses to see if I lie. :)

It was such a shock....I gathered my family around my phone. And we all shared a moment of silent awe together. And then my husband kicked my butt on two other boards. But it was a beautiful moment where the alphabet and the forces of nature came together to let me know that I could spell!