Latest App on Your Smartphone?

Bini

This is one I installed last night. It's called TripColor and it functions a lot like Instagram but offers some additional neat features for the traveler. There's also this

that gives a hands-on explanation of how it works. If you're on-the-go a lot, wherever it may be, this might be a fun app add for you. You can share everything online with friends and family through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. Or you can keep things private and offline - just for your own keeping. One particularly cool feature is the option to Send A Postcard straight from your phone - from anywhere in the world to anywhere in the world - for just over a dollar US.

Anyone else have any recent apps they've installed? Or, what is the last (recent or not) app you installed?

Btw, Send A Postcard is not virtual - they are ACTUAL tangible postcards :)

So instead of spending money on generic postcards while on vacation, you just use one of the many photos you've taken via your phone, and send that as a postcard.

I have a stupid phone and its being held together by tape. Soon I'm going to HAVE to buy a new phone and they don't sell stupid phones anymore. :(

oops did it again.

Back on topic.

This is a true story. Several months ago I decided that I'm way too attached to my gadgets and gizmos, specifically, my phone. I had told my husband that I wanted to breakaway from all the fancy and distracting things that "smartphones" offer, and wanted to go into AT&T and get a plain old-fashioned cellphone. You are right, they don't sell those anymore. Even your cheapest phone has internet and is connected to all the social networks and apps. It's virtually impossible to find a phone that does NOT have internet access.

I finally deleted a bunch of apps from my phone because they were draining my battery. Even with an apps killer.

My iPhone only has ONE page, and all my apps fit on that one page. I can't stand pages and pages of app icons.. It drives me bonkers! So I narrow down the items that are "must haves" and forget about everything else. My husband used to have pages and pages on his phone but whenever I get my hands on it - I downsize and rearrange his stuff. As of the moment, his phone has two pages :) Though, I did have to make some categories.

My most recent apps on my iPod Touch are Dropbox and WhipCrack. The first is cloud storage, and the second makes you

Ha... just downloaded...now my wife won't know what to do with me. Today she is going to hear a whip crack all day long.

I will tell her to personally thank you. :D

Tomdroid notes.

I use a program on my netbook and desktop called Tomboy notes, it's a great note taking application that syncs to the cloud. Tomdroid notes just allows me to view my notes on my phone.

Edited by jerome1232

They have Tekken Vs. Street Fighter? Omgosh COOL. Okay, this brings back memories..

It's super cool! It's a little tricky to play without a "real" controller... but you get used to it. There are only a few characters to choose from - Ryu is there but Ken isn't.... But since I use Guile most of the time, I'm happy with it. It would be cool if they can come up with a 2-player game version of it - where you play against another smartphone.

I'm trying to free up some space on my phone to get Virtua Fighter 2!