Funny/weird thoughts that pop into your head sometimes:

KevlarH

I thought it would be humorous for everyone to tell some of the crazy /funny questions you may have thought of before. LOL! For instance: We were all spirit children of our Heavenly parents in the pre-existance. Did we ever take a family photo? Could we find ourselves in it? LOL! :)

Edited by ldrkholt

Why are pants always measured in even increments? sizes 32,34,36 etc. I'm always an odd number inbetween and they never fit perfectly. Also, when you are certain waist size, why do they always think your legs must be a foot longer than they are?

Edited by ldrkholt

I thought it would be humorous for everyone to tell some of the crazy /funny questions you may have thought of before. LOL! For instance: We were all spirit children of our Heavenly parents in the pre-existance. Did we ever take a family photo? Could we find ourselves in it? LOL! :)

Sometimes I think I have something important to say...then I start to laugh. :D

I have the best thoughts at work, but I forget them all in the little surge of adrenaline the moment my time card goes through at the end of shift.

I spent about 2 hours last week wondering how come I could lift over 6,000 lbs of chopped onions and green and red peppers in increments of 30 lbs for 12 hours, but I find it hard to pick Christmas ornaments off the floor. I gave up on the answer and moved all the ornaments out of Gwenzilla reach :)