The obligatory New Years thread

pam

One of my fun oriented goals is to explore more and see cool stuff not too far with my kids.

Since we got our MAV (Mormon Assault Vehicle) summer 2012 I have been more brave to drive more places. I want to see all of the good waterfalls in Utah and then venture up into Idaho. My kids are hooked on that idea since we went to Big Provo River Falls up near Mirror Lake in the Uhintas. I also want to explore and show them the many areas that we have in Utah with ancient indian Hieroglyphic’s.

One of my fun oriented goals is to explore more and see cool stuff not too far with my kids.

Since we got our MAV (Mormon Assault Vehicle) summer 2012 I have been more brave to drive more places. I want to see all of the good waterfalls in Utah and then venture up into Idaho. My kids are hooked on that idea since we went to Big Provo River Falls up near Mirror Lake in the Uhintas. I also want to explore and show them the many areas that we have in Utah with ancient indian Hieroglyphic’s.

That is actually something I'd like to do. Explore Utah more. So many things I haven't seen in this state that I live in.

You are tempting me to post zombie weight loss photos.

I imagine a zombie weight loss photo is where apart of the body just falls off

My goals

Run 25 km

Write a screen play

Be a better husband/ father

Get my little girl to do a poo in the toilet.

Start to learn a language

Survive tough mudder

Follow the promptings I recieve a little better.

I imagine a zombie weight loss photo is where apart of the body just falls off

Well when zombie pictures sometimes show body parts falling off..that's a pretty easy weight loss. :)