Question for the geek-inclined

What is the most fun, (small and inexpensive), geeky-kind of gift you've gotten? Or even something you've bought yourself?

Last year I got DH a multi-function pen with an LED light and a laser pointer. The year before that was an RC helicopter. I have most of his gifts for this year but nothing really "fun", so I'm looking for a small gadget or something. ThinkGeek isn't inspiring me much but maybe I'm missing something.

The warning on this one made me laugh:

e58d_with_my_brain.jpg

Fair Warning

A cheerful little shirt to wear out to work or class or the grocery store. One place we strongly suggest you do not wear this: airport. Unless you like the personal attention of the TSA. Then, by all means, go for it.

I got TARDIS earrings from my husband last year. I doubt Mr. Eowyn would be as excited about them as I was.

Does he have a sonic screwdriver?

I want this: Amazon.com : Doctor Who My Other Car is a Tardis License Plate Frame : Automotive License Plate Frames : Toys & Games

I'm a way bigger Doctor fan than he is. I want TARDIS earrings! My friend has that license plate frame. :D

I loved that t-shirt until I saw that it is sold by Kleargear. No way I'm doing business with such a awful company. That's a shame because I wanted the t-shirt.

I know nothing about Kleargear. In any case, the shirt my wife got me is different from this, and it came from ThinkGeek.com, not Kleargear. I was simply pointing out to Eowyn that it was available at a reasonably inexpensive price.

At a recent show (South Town - Sandy Utah) a young lady was selling 1 million+ volt tasers designed especially for ladies that will penetrate even winter clothing.

For a family - consider a raclett grill - which is the big "thing" for families in Europe (do a Google search).

The Traveler

At a recent show (South Town - Sandy Utah) a young lady was selling 1 million+ volt tasers designed especially for ladies that will penetrate even winter clothing.

Um...I think that was just marketing hype, or else you misheard. The breakdown potential of dry air means that a potential of a million volts will jump any gap of about a foot or less. Though I suppose it could just be a very, very large taser...

Edited by Vort
order of magnitude error...